Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+6
Mongoose-DS-
Gasoline
Krypter
Neferkare
DeadFishy~DS~
§làiñê ~Ч~
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Battlefield 3 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 00:12

I dont know to be fair, the whole Scavenger (survival mode) does interest me, its basically Unreal Tournament with new graphics and guns if the weapon spawns aren't random, but it has promise.

As for an already destroyed environment .... doesn't that kind of defeat the idea of FB2. Isn't half the fun blowing the feck out of buildings to find the cowering enemy behind it and pop him one as well.

As I say with every game, every expansion and well fecking everything, time will tell and the jury is still out on this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 12:46

No zip wire bolt? That was the best thing about BF2. Granted it was open to all kinds of abuse but still its was fucking fun Razz
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 22:14

Whose to say zipline won't return in one of the later expansions mate. Very Happy

Anyways here is a more indepth look at Aftermath enjoy.

Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 22:23

looks brilliant
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 18:23

How many road kills
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 20:25

Nothing to do with aftermath, just an awesome Machinima vid about BF3 (mostly centered round AK). Watch and enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 20:46

Brilliant video.. Just goes to show how good this game is compared to the rest.. Its what you make of it..

I well wana make a video.. Think we should give one a crack..
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 20:48

THAT WAS EPIC!!!
Back to top Go down
Neferkare
DS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 19:05

Thats wicked,
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 17:12

So End Game is approaching with CTF and Air Superiority. Cool

The premium vid for Air Superiority hasn't made it to youtube yet, I will grab it for us non premium types when i get the chance though. There is a short clip of it at the end of the CTF vid though.

Capture the flag (or flagball for ye olde DF2 types) is up so have a look at my future favourite vehicle..... yup the dirtbike.

And as promised, here is your premium exlusive footage of the new Air Superiority mode.

Last edited by §làiñê ~Ч~ on Thu 31 Jan 2013, 20:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add the new vid.)
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 21:46

they look mad! brilliant! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 22:51

CTF! Fucking awesome!

Just need some S&D now Razz
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 20:14

Battlefield 3: End Game maps have snow, sand, forests, secret ramps

Battlefield 3: Ramps of WAR would be a better title for the final expansion pack. It adds a new AA vehicle, capture the flag, jumpy dirt bikes and four quite large new maps. “They are comparable to Caspian Border and Operation Firestorm from the base game” say DICE in the latest post on the Battlefield blog. Expect to hit conveniently collapsed bridges/angled stone slabs for massive air across desert, arctic and alpine locales. Spy them for yourself in the new screenshots below.

I’m rather looking forward to this one. Aftermath’s smaller arenas were decent, but I long to return to the wide open slopes of the Alborz. The idea of massive chases across a desert plane also appeals, especially if it turns out to be anything like the action depicted in the recent capture the flag trailer.

Battlefield 3 - Page 11 Battlefield-3-end-game-1-610x343

Battlefield 3 - Page 11 Battlefield-3-end-game-2-610x343

Battlefield 3 - Page 11 Battlefield-3-end-game-3-610x343

Battlefield 3 - Page 11 Battlefield-3-end-game-4-610x343

Source
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 22:20

You heard it here first ladies!!

End Game is still a few days off for you P types but brace yourselves for a BF4 reveal later this month.

EA is teasing an announcement at this month’s Game Developer’s Conference. In an invitation sent to IGN, EA reminds potential attendees to “save the date” and advertises an event on March 26th at a movie theater.

Battlefield 3 - Page 11 Up3m7QD

The invitation sports a color scheme well known to the Battlefield 3 community. However, given last years excitement about GDC, the following disappointment and the vague nature of this hint, we're taking the statement with a grain of salt. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised by EA; the Game Developer’s Conference will take place in San Francisco from March 25th through 29th.

Source
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 01:55

Been hearing good things from nearly everyone about this expansion so far ladies, even though its only P fags able to play it. Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 23:35

So EA's backend is fucked up again guys, no surprise to many of us I am sure.

Playing on any server with more than 24 players will drop you, no xp, no kills and no battle report. Just a heads up so you dont waste your time. study
Back to top Go down
Neferkare
DS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 21:28

Theres a surprise...
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 22:09

They are claiming DOS attack apparently, and they are working to fix it (only now after 5 days) allegedly.

Hell of an advert for BF4 right, dont forget to rush out and pre-purchase that puppy.

Battlefield 3 - Page 11 5ze1c3
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters DLC free to download   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 13:28

But only during E3, so if you aint got it go snag it now.

If you’ve already worked yourself into a state of frothy excitement over the latest Battlefield 4 news, why not burn off some of that adrenalin with something almost as good—free content. During E3, DICE and EA are making the Battlefield 3 DLC Close Quarters available as a free download (via PCGamesN).

To access the content, enter “BF3E3″ into the redeem product code box inside the Origin client. Close Quarters offers four new maps, a useful mix of 10 new weapons, and the chance to see the Battlefield developers’ version of a more intimate—but still deadly—experience. Because the maps included in this DLC put so much emphasis on indoor skirmishes, the destructible environments require some new tactics in comparison to the other larger, more expansive Battlefield 3 maps. When initially released last year, Close Quarters was also notable for its introduction of two new game modes, the frantic Gun Master challenge as well as the small-scale Conquest Domination.

Source
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 19:06

Think that was the last one i bought, which turned it into a lesser version of CoD4. Still not bad for a change of pace. Gunmaster is shite mind you.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 22:27

It was more the shock of EA giving something away for free that made me post it mate. I'm still kinda stunned. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11