Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+6
Mongoose-DS-
Gasoline
Krypter
Neferkare
DeadFishy~DS~
§làiñê ~Ч~
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Battlefield 3 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: And in other BF3 news.....   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 13:59

Anyone remember the M26 dart glitch, well you know how they fixed it in the last patch ......... well they broke something else this time. Although you will be glad to hear that only Premium players can use it, read on for more info.

Battlefield 3 video shows deadly high speed anti-gravity smoke grenade glitch!

Battlefield 3 video shows deadly high speed anti-gravity smoke grenade glitch

Players are being counter-sniped by impossibly fast anti-gravity smoke grenades in Battlefield 3 at the moment. Redditor Max_Xevious has taken this video of the latest Battlefield 3 bug which causes canisters to fly and fly forever until they hit someone, causing them to die instantly from sheer surprise.

“I don’t usually abuse glitches but I can’t help myself with this one,” writes Xevious. “I’m looking forward to the next few days/weeks once everyone figures it out and entire maps are filled with clouds of smoke.”

You know you’re having a bad day in Battlefield 3 when you get hit in the face a smoke grenade fired at impossible speeds from two miles away. It may be funny now, but things could quickly start to get out of hand. Hopefully DICE can throw in a quick fix soon.

Source

YEAH CUS THEY FIXED THAT M26 DART IN NEXT TO NO TIME DIDNT THEY!!!
Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 15:45

GAY! ( and not in the good way)
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 17:32

may have to give that a go jihad
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 21:03

Quote :
“I don’t usually abuse glitches but I can’t help myself with this one,” writes Xevious. “I’m looking forward to the next few days/weeks once everyone figures it out and entire maps are filled with clouds of smoke.”

Like fuck Premium scumbag..
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Interesting developments afoot in BF3.....   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 18:07

Seems like life just got for match coordinators. Cool

Battlefield 3 “Matches” feature will let players create tailored grudge matches

Battlefield 3 - Page 9 Battlefield-3-thumbnail

Efficient grudge maestros are known to armour only one fist, favouring a silk glove for the off-hand. This allows one to both throw down the gauntlet and deliver a swift slap to the face simultaneously, maximising the effectiveness of the taunt and ensuring enraged agreement to any terms of combat. Battlefield 3′s upcoming match feature will let players create tailored grudge matches between platoons, allowing both sides to fight for honour and glory according to a custom ruleset.

Once upon a time combatants would have to scrawl out terms in blood on sheafs of hand-woven papyrus, but things have become much easier since famous Czech inventor Mr. Box invented the tickable white square. Using a sequence of these, players can set a time and place at which the duel will take place, and lay down a few ground rules to ensure a good fight. Ityme One: There shall be no use of ye mortars in this life or the next.

DICE outlined the upcoming feature on the Battlefield blog and have included a few screenshots to give us an idea of the level of control we’ll have over matches. Specific upgrades can be ticked and unticked, letting teams ban flashlights, laser sights, mortars and more. It’ll all work through DICE’s browser-based Battlelog system. “To coordinate a Match a player must be actively renting a dedicated server. Once a dedicated server has been selected the Match host can set the Match name, start time, game mode, team size, and map rotations,” say DICE.

“Platoons, friends, and rivals will be able to put their teamwork to the test in controlled environments laying claim to definitive superiority and creating new grudges,” they add. It should prove to be a nice addition for serious clans, or anyone who wants to settle anything ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Battlefield 3 - Page 9 Battlefield-3-matches-feature-610x733

Source
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 19:47

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 20:34

Wait a fucking second - that means EA are trying to support a player base ( to some extent) - When's the world due to end?

This could be good news providing they dont fuck it up.
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 21:13

cheers
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 11:40

We need to piss some people off then so we can have grudge matches.. Ill get to work..
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2012, 04:16

we usuALLY have no problem in that. in fact we used to excel in thAt in DF2
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 02:09

Which bit Bauh "pissin folk off" or finding matches? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Battlefield 3 Armoured Kill trailer shows snow map   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 14:14

Battlefield 3 Armoured Kill trailer shows snow maps, flaming gunships, carnage

Battlefield 3 - Page 9 Battlefield-3-Armoured-Kill-gunship-aflame-610x240

The latest Battlefield trailer gives us our first proper look at some of the main features of September’s Armoured Kill DLC pack, including more of the biggest Battlefield map ever, Bandar Desert, and a new snowy map. Battlefield fans, you’ll really want to check this one out.

Source
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Battlefield 3 Aftermath DLC detailed:   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 14:16

Battlefield 3 Aftermath DLC detailed: four maps, new game mode, new vehicles

Battlefield 3 - Page 9 Battlefield-3-Aftermath-concept-art-610x343

Battlefield 3′s December DLC pack, Aftermath, will contain four maps set in and around Tehran. A devastating earthquake has shattered the city, but remnants of both occupying military forces do battle among the ruins using some heavily converted civilian vehicles to gain an edge.

“With operational capacity severely compromised the opposing forces must adapt and engage in vertical and horizontal urban combat amongst the dust and rubble with cracks and fissures in the terrain providing unexpected cover and paths to objectives,” DICE explain on the Battlefield site.

“Additional support comes in the form of heavily modified troop transports and civilian vehicles specially adapted to deliver deadly force to the enemy.”

Aftermath will also add a new game mode, though DICE don’t give any further details on what it’ll be. The pack will also introduce new assignments, achievements and dog tags. Aftermath is due at the end of the year. Before that, we can look forward to Armoured Kill in September, which promises to add the biggest Battlefield map ever, as well as snowy environments and AC-130 gunships.

Source
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Battlefield 3′s biggest map    Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 14:20

Battlefield 3′s biggest map “re-discovering the classic Battlefield” say DICE

Battlefield 3 - Page 9 Battlefield-3-610x239

So DICE may or may not be working on Battlefield 4, but they’re definitely building Armoured Kill, an upcoming DLC pack that promises to bring us the biggest Battlefield map ever. It’s called Bandar Desert, it’s set in Iran, and according to a blog post from DICE last week, it’s going to be enormous.

Jøran Holberg takes us through some of the details. There will be 1.9km between deployment zones, 2.4 km between jet spawn points, and the map is 1.9km wide at its broadest point. That’s 800m longer and wider than Caspian Border. Planes will be able to dogfight in the mountainous areas surrounding a huge area that features stretches of open desert for tank battles, and some built up areas for squabbling foot soldiers.

“Playing the first versions of Bandar Desert in our daily play tests was almost like re-discovering the classic Battlefield. Standing in the middle of that desert, looking around at the vast expanse with tanks approaching in the far distance and jets flying overhead was a Battlefield moment on its own,” says Holberg.

“The challenge with designing a huge map like this is that the size mustn’t lead to it becoming boring and uneventful. There must be no endless, generic travel between point to point like a pointless merry-go-round that never changes speeds,” he adds. “Another challenge is to enable different player kits in the map – there should not be one kit that rules the entire map. Diversity in gameplay across the map would have to be implemented.”

Holding flags on Bandar will grant your team access to certain vehicles, giving them a bit of extra strategic importance. The most important flag may well turn out to be the one that comes with the AC-130 gunship, which will fly itself around the map acting as a gunnery platform and a mobile spawn point for squads within. “Don’t feel safe with just holding four flags in Conquest Large,” Holberg advises. “If you hold just the town and one more flag, the enemy will still have more valuable vehicles than you have if they hold the most outpost flags, making it difficult for you to hold that majority of the flags for long.”

Armoured Kill will add four new maps in total, and a few new vehicles, and is due in September.

Source
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 17:48

should be good
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 20:53

Think I've already bought this.. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 17:44

for non "in denial" premium players only.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 17:57

ILL NEVER BE PREMIUM! SCUMBAGS
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 02:38

Armoured Kill looks sweet but then I said from the get go that would be the puppy we want to own.

Lee, your denials are bordering on the insane mate. I aint logged into BF3 recently (been playing Batman, BTW thank you Kryp) but if I do and I see a golden P by you name then I am sorry to say ...... I will have to hunt you down and kill you. Purely out of principle you understand. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 15:29

Batman is awesome.. Arkham asylum and Arkham City..
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 18:32

Only played Arkham City but have to say I am surprisingly enjoying it. Kryp gifted it to me over steam so it was also free, which was a bonus. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 19:14

Both are similar and if you like one i say the other is a winner too. Glad your enjoying it Smile
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 21:30

Still trying to complete all the challenges, game was done a day or two ago.

Though have to ask, am I the only one who got a little chubby when Harley Quinn is tied up and gagged with duct tape later in the game. I found myself admiring her tats, tits in close up and gagging her over and over again.

Anyway back to topic, this is the BF3 thread not how preverted I am when I ain't had any in a few days. Razz

Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 15:23

I dunno, harlie is hot for an imaginary girl, but then again aint they all Razz
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 22:55

And Slaine is a pro at hunting you down and killing you. Tread lightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next