Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+6
Mongoose-DS-
Gasoline
Krypter
Neferkare
DeadFishy~DS~
§làiñê ~Ч~
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 16:00

Quote :
The publisher confirmed to the media it will host an unveil event for the game on Mar. 1, 2011, taking place during the week of the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. Additionally, EA says it will also have new game announcements as well as hands-on time with many upcoming titles, including: Shadows of the Damned, Alice Madness Returns, Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, and Crysis 2.

Those who purchased the Limited Edition of Medal of Honor this past fall received an invitation to the Battlefield 3 beta. Details about the beta's release date have not been announced.

Battlefield 3 is expected to ship in 2011.

Be sure to check back with IGN for all the latest from GDC.

Source.

Quote :
Gameinformer March cover-BATTLEFIELD 3. [64 players- PC, 24 players-Console]

The franchise that revolutionized online multiplayer for PC games is back.

In our world-exclusive cover story, Game Informer unveils the first numbered entry in the Battlefield series since 2005. Many longtime fans are wondering, "what took so long?!" DICE has honed the concept for the true sequel for years, but it wasn't until the company developed the powerful new Frostbite 2 engine that it felt all the pieces were in place to create a proper follow-up. Armed with powerful upgrades like deferred rendering, real-time radiosity, a new animation system borrowed from the EA Sports label, and an exponential leap in destructibility, executive producer Patrick Bach dubs Frostbite 2 "the best piece of technology on the market when it comes to building games."

Source

See the first glimpse of actual in-game footage from Battlefield 3 as a U.S. Marine squad engages hostile forces in Iraqi Kurdistan.

Battlefield 3 Limited Edition features the digital expansion pack Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand at no extra charge. This themed multiplayer expansion pack includes four legendary maps from Battlefield 2 boldly re-imagined with Frostbite 2 physics, destruction and visuals. Completing the package are classic Battlefield 2 weapons and vehicles, unique rewards, new achievements/trophies, and more. Players anxious to start the fight can pre-order the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition now at EA Store
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Neferkare
DS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 19:14

Cant really tell much from the gameplay video tbh, its really edited
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 23:55

From what i've seen/heard BF3 is basicly BF2 with an engine and gfx upgrade. The more i see the less i like, i guess only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 23:28

Well we know nothing apart from the intel that they have given us so far, be that posted info or teaser/preview trailers mate.

I to have heard the same thing, but from a few people it was because they were redoing the BF2 maps in the expansion pack (which does not make a BF2 reskin). We will have better information once the beta launches what sort of end product we are going to be looking at.

I for one, and quite a few other folks, will not be pre-ordering this (or possibly any other game again)!
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

Number of posts : 749

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 11:41

PC gameplay, yes, PC

http://www.warpzoned.com/?p=3709

lets here the hate from usuals then. bottom line, IT LOOKS AWESOME, no matter wat you fuckers say.
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 15:23

i cant wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 18:52

Does look like a re-skinned BC2 lol..

I'll still get it tho..
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 19:22

Looks awesome, lets see how DICE fcuks it up before getting our panties all bunched up though. Cool
Back to top Go down
Neferkare
DS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 19:24

http://www.ea.com/uk/battlefield3/blog/battlefield-3-12-minutes-of-gameplay

12mins of pretty sensual visuals. Don't really care about the single player, but if it plays as good as it looks then should be a cracker. I may even pre-order this *shock horror*
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 05:19

It LOOKS nice enough but i'm not seeing anything that sets it apart from the rest gameplay wise, which is more important as far as i'm concerned.
As nice as the vids are, it still looks as though it's going to play like a rehashed BF2 with little new added into the mix, barring the stuff taken from BC2, which hardly makes it ground breaking.

I've already stated my dismay at the low number of players on MP and i've always been quite vocal about my opinions regarding EA/Dice, none of which has changed since seeing this.
Call me a hater if you want but i won't be in the que with the rest of the sheep to pickup what's quite possibly going to be just another sub-par title based solely on eye candy. Until i've played an extended 'demo' i certainly wont be parting with my cash.

Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 17:43

If its anything like BC2 it will be fun for awhile so ill get it.. Hope its an improvement cause it would be an impressive game just like BF2 was..

Need another game too so ill happily part with my cash..

Last edited by NxtLvl-DS- on Mon 18 Apr 2011, 18:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 18:00

ive already pre-ordered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 18:05

DeadFishy~DS~ wrote:
ive already pre-ordered Very Happy

frack it am going to pre-order it aswell.. Got BC2 after everyone else and wasn't no fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next