Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

long time no see DS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wilknight

wilknight

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-26

long time no see DS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 21:46

long time no see DS!

sniper

i think most of u still hate me... thats ur problem tho so why do i care!
Back to top Go down
Alvár
Comrade in Arms
Comrade in Arms
Alvár

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 22:24

wilknight wrote:
i think most of u still hate me... thats ur problem tho so why do i care!

Do not come on here and post to cause trouble please! I would like not to tell you again. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CherylFallow
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 22:54

No one hates you, you failed probation all by yourself and therefore failed to meet the requirements of being a member of this squad. If we hated every fecker we cut during probation we wouldn't have enough time in the day left to play.

I think you are the one with the issues Wilk, not us. After all you were the person who brought it up, no other member has posted or even mentioned you, nor is any member likely to give a fecking toss to be brutally honest.

You didn't make the cut, due to disobeying our rules. Now you can either move on and continue to visit here and our server ........or you can continue to labour under the misapprehension that people give a shit and push the issue.

If you choose the latter then the Council will be left in a position where we will have to ban you, your account and your IP.

To be brutally honest in our long history as a squad you are just another failed applicant, we have forgotten you and moved on. I would suggest you consider a similar approach if you wish to communicate with our members and remain a member of this site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
wilknight

wilknight

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 00:52

lol.. okayyyy

yay! "all by myself" i feel all grown up
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 01:01

How is your Viz clan coming along. Laughing

You guys ready for some scrims/matches?

I am sure there are a few members here who would like the exercise. fear
Back to top Go down
~G~
Council of War
Council of War
~G~

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 01:09

§lâinê ~Ч~ wrote:
No one hates you, you failed probation all by yourself and therefore failed to meet the requirements of being a member of this squad. If we hated every fecker we cut during probation we wouldn't have enough time in the day left to play.

I think you are the one with the issues Wilk, not us. After all you were the person who brought it up, no other member has posted or even mentioned you, nor is any member likely to give a fecking toss to be brutally honest.

You didn't make the cut, due to disobeying our rules. Now you can either move on and continue to visit here and our server ........or you can continue to labour under the misapprehension that people give a shit and push the issue.

If you choose the latter then the Council will be left in a position where we will have to ban you, your account and your IP.

To be brutally honest in our long history as a squad you are just another failed applicant, we have forgotten you and moved on. I would suggest you consider a similar approach if you wish to communicate with our members and remain a member of this site.

FACE GTFO
Back to top Go down
Monster~DS~

Monster~DS~

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 01:13

Suspect Arrow Exclamation
Back to top Go down
wilknight

wilknight

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 01:25

Rolling Eyes no slaine no

i am on a GB team now..[b] or Blackout

pure pwnage pure pwnage pure pwnage Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~G~
Council of War
Council of War
~G~

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 01:37

Are you bored wilk? Not sure what this post is all about. If your here to say Hi then do that. If your here to let your mouth write checks that your ass cant cash then do that too. I just want to be clear on what you really want.
Back to top Go down
wilknight

wilknight

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 01:43

yes i was bored and i wanted 2 say hi... idk.. i kinda trailed off Neutral
Back to top Go down
~G~
Council of War
Council of War
~G~

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 01:47

wilknight wrote:
yes i was bored and i wanted 2 say hi... idk.. i kinda trailed off Neutral

Yeah I see that. No reason to hold a grudge against us. Slaine pretty much laid it out. Hopefully you are treating your new squad with respect...
Back to top Go down
wilknight

wilknight

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 01:48

yupp

were havin a pretty good time.. same with my cod4/halo1/cod1 clan of over 3 years
Back to top Go down
~G~
Council of War
Council of War
~G~

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 01:53

Oh wow 3 years? Thats impressive Rolling Eyes Anyway I hope it all works out for you. Please try to not upset the Members here. We are cool folks (you know that) But dont cross us. Other then that enjoy the forums and good luck to ya.
Back to top Go down
wilknight

wilknight

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 01:59

yup np

:Smile hahah yes 3 years

i am also in a clan [nike] the i is optional but its cod4 and just me andd my friends
Back to top Go down
Alvár
Comrade in Arms
Comrade in Arms
Alvár

Number of posts : 276

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 12:27

wilknight wrote:
yes i was bored and i wanted 2 say hi

Hi Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CherylFallow
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 21:53

I don't suppose any of these other clans you are a member of are up for a match or scrim Wilk? Cool

What are their websites so we can check them out and set up some games? Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: long time no see DS!   long time no see DS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

long time no see DS!
Page 1 of 1