Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for a classic...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Time for a classic... Empty
PostSubject: Time for a classic...   Time for a classic... I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 17:12

The Priest and the Frog.

One fine sunny morning, the priest took a walk in the local forest. He had been walking by the small stream when he noticed a sad, sad looking frog sitting on a toadstool.

"What’s wrong with you?" said the priest.

"Well," said the frog, "the reason I am so sad on this fine day is because I wasn’t always a frog."

"Really!" said the priest. "Can you explain!"

"Once upon a time I was an 11 year old Choir boy at the local church. I too was walking through this forest when I was confronted by the wicked witch of the forest. ’Let me pass!’ I yelled, but to no avail. She called me a cheeky little boy and with a flash of her wand, turned me into this frog you see before you."

"That’s an incredible story" said the priest. "Is there no way of reversing this spell that the witch has cast upon you?."

"Yes" said the frog, "It is said, that if a nice kind person would pick me up, take me home, give me food & Warmth and with a good nights sleep would wake up a boy once again."

"Today’s your lucky day!" said the priest, and picked up the frog and took him home. The priest gave the frog lots of food, placed him by the fire and at bedtime put the frog on the pillow beside him. When the priest awoke, he saw the 11-year-old Choirboy beside him in bed,

"And that your Honour is the case for the Defence....... "
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Monster JR~DS~

Monster JR~DS~

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Time for a classic...   Time for a classic... I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 23:39

yo slaine how do you think of this stuff lol!
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Time for a classic...   Time for a classic... I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 00:02

I don't make em up mate, I get sent them via my cell or by email. Mostly is just same joke over and over, tweaked slightly or changed in some way.

I cut them down to what I think is the funniest and then if they make me laugh I share them with you guys. You just have to know a good joke when you see one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a classic...   Time for a classic... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a classic...
Page 1 of 1