Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yanks

Go down 
+4
Mongoose-DS-
DeadFishy~DS~
Gasoline
Bauhaus~DS~
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Yanks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 19:16

Come on Lee. Asshat is winning. why would he go and fuck things up by gassing people? He didn't even gain an advantage with it. false flag all the way imo
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Yanks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 20:42

Mongoose-DS- wrote:
But the only ones with the access to the chemical weapons is Assads men.. The use of them is a war crime and he needs punishing..
Obviously not.. and if their use is such a high profile war crime why has the USA gotten away with it for decades? - The only reason they want to fight it because of the Oil, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Yanks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 21:02

Yeh we all know deep down its propaganda, a smoke screen for money making... that's why America love messing in Middle Eastern affairs..

But if the Yanks do go in without the UN's say so, taking the sides of the rebels.. What will that mean for the US - Russian relations? With Russia backing Assad.. Another Cold War ensuing perhaps?
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455

Yanks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 02:22

Got to come in on Kyrp's side on this, the yanks are notorious for using chemical weapons but nothing is said. Hell the Russians used chemical weapons (admittedly on a lesser scale) in that theater siege a few years back, do you see us invading them, no because they have nukes.

From my understanding Syria isn't even an oil rich country (compared to Saudi) but someone is eying it and looking at a profit. I say fuck them and fuck their interests, stay the hell out of it and let Assad and Al Qaeda fight it out.

Do we really want to send troops in to support the guys who eat the hearts from their victims and carried out atrocities across the globe. Leave the savages to fight it out amongst themselves, no need for our own to die supporting a dodgy cause or someone elses bank balance.

The Russian element that Lee mentions is also noteworthy, they have long been a supporter of Syria and I honestly dont think that the nutter Putin is someone you want to piss off. This whole situation could have wider, dare I say Global, ramifications.

No move should be made until the UN Inspectors report is made public and even then I wouldnt trust a fecking word that comes out of their mouths. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Yanks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 18:23

Out of interest.. When you say the Yank's have used chemical weapons recently what exactly are you referring to? Are you referring to deadly chemical weapon's?
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Yanks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013, 05:04

i dont know about chemicals but i know they used depleted uranium in Iraq, and Israel uses chemicals on Palestine (phosphorous)

edit: well you can count chemtrails but thats international.
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Yanks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013, 07:58

Depleted uranium is not classed as a chemical weapon AFAIK but it has a shit load of side effects so folks are trying to have it reclassified and/or flat out banned. The U.S also used white phosphor in the middle east ( one of the weapons also used by Saddam Hussein's regime btw) and despite it being used 30+years ago the effects of Agent Orange in Vietnam still has a huge impact on life there. New generations are still born with severe genetic mutations due to it's use.
On a side note Agent Orange was made by the same folks who are currently at the head of genetically modified foods, doesn't that make you feel warm and fuzzy.....

What's even odder is that apparently Syria etc are not bound by Geneva in regards to the use of chemical weapons so there's even less reason for anyone to step in as no actual crime has been committed, other than the usual atrocities of war.
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Yanks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013, 18:40

ahhh Monsanto lol. there's a whole new thread right there
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Yanks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Sep 2013, 18:10

Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455

Yanks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep 2013, 21:27

Well thankfully the inspectors have been in, reported and the then ruskies stepped in and defused yet another american war for profit.

Its going to take a while to sort out but at least no US or British soldiers will be dying in the process.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Sponsored content

Yanks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yanks
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squad :: Community Section :: Community Forum-
Jump to: