Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yanks

Go down 
+4
Mongoose-DS-
DeadFishy~DS~
Gasoline
Bauhaus~DS~
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 23:15

Yanks - Page 4 Funny-captions-41
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 00:22

And the thread takes yet another bizarre evolution and turns into a pic thread. This place gets more confusing by the fecking day. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 17:51

Yanks - Page 4 ScreenShot2012-09-02at175222
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 17:57

THE FINAL BOSS OF THE INTERNET!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 21:41

NxtLvl-DS- wrote:
Yanks - Page 4 ScreenShot2012-09-02at175222

omg is that you Lee?
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 12:05

Am not that handsome! Guy looks like a fritzle love child.. Thats how you look when your dads your uncle your mums your gran and your brothers your sister
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 23:01

I know that song. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 18:57

Yanks don't know fkn brain dead cunts..
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 10:12

Since this thread the forum now no longer appears on google hmmm
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 14:21

And lets go to the sites official Giveafcukometer to gauge the opinion of the forums.

Yanks - Page 4 2cyiqop

Not really giving much of one! Cool

Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 17:59

This appeared in a text file on my desktop:

The Illuminati is like neither. The Illuminati is a secret society that has been around since 1776, they want to create a one world government, a "New World Order," with themselves in charge. The Illuminati are generally powerful and rich people. The Illuminati will kill anyone, anywhere at any time to get what they need.

The people that are "Anti-New World Order" and speak out against the Illuminati will be murdered like Tupac and Michael Jackson. Tupac and Michael Jackson were going to warn the entire world about what the Illuminati are planning. If you look at the title of Tupac’s album "The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory" for example; Tupac was referring to the Illuminati in this title, Kill + Illuminati. In the song "They Don't Care About Us" by Michael Jackson, "they" is the Illuminati. The Illuminati have killed Tupac, Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Marilyn Monroe, Jon Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln, Princess Diana, Martin Luther King, the list goes on.

The Illuminati control everything, the music industry, film industry, pharmaceutical (legal industry), medical industry, colleges, banking institutions, Wall Street and the Political System. Their symbol is even on our money.

The Illuminati control our Presidential Elections. Usually the president, who gets the most sponsorship, in the form of money and media coverage, wins the election. The Illuminati control the media, so whoever the Illuminati choose as a presidential candidate will win the election. They will also sponsor the other candidate too, to have entertainment for the public. Sometimes this does not always go according to plan, for example, in the election between George W. Bush and Al Gore. In Florida George W. Bush "won" over Al Gore. The Illuminati cheated so that their pre-elected candidate would win presidency. The Illuminati choose the presidential candidate with the closest blood lines to the Illuminati.

These are the thirteen families in the Illuminati:
1. Astor
2. Bundy
3. Collins
4. DuPont
5. Freeman
6. Kennedy
7. Li (Chinese)
8. Onassis
9. Rockefeller
10. Rothschild
11. Russell
12. van Duyn
13. Merovingian (European Royal Families)
These families have "ties" with the Illuminati:
1. Reynolds
2. Disney
3. Krupp
4. McDonald

Most of the major wars and economic depressions/recessions of the past 100 years were carefully planned out by the Illuminati. Some of these include: The Spanish-American War, WWI, WWII, The Great Depression, the Rise of Nazi Germany, Korean War, Vietnam War, 1991 Gulf War, French Revolution, and wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Do you remember all of the unnecessary hype about the New Millennium, or the alleged Y2K crisis? This hype was created by the Illuminati. This had people selling their homes, building shelters, stocking up on survival kits, etc. The Illuminati are also building hype for a 2012 phenomenon. I do not think that anything major is going to happen in 2012. When 2012 comes and goes, it will be shown to be the biggest hoax since the Y2K phenomenon. The Illuminati are only using the year 2012 to distract us from the actual year of the "New World Order."
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 19:48

affraid
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 22:11

Reopening the debate, was the Boston bombings an inside job?

And what do you think of the Syria situation? Its seems as tho our country is going to act... I suppose you Yanks will be right there sticking your noses in other peoples business like normal, i supposed tho if its true it is indeed a war crime!
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 23:55

yes, yes
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 01:04

Interesting topics.

Boston bomb was done by a couple of Muslim nutters simples, although I will put my hand up and say that I thought to myself that it was well deserved and a long time coming. I am not condoning the act but Boston is well known as a hole of plastic irish who funded republican terrorism in my country for over thirty years. Their support and money killed British citizens and soldiers by the hundreds so technically i have sympathy for those injured and their families, but not the city ..... it got what was coming because Karma is a bitch!

Syria we should stay the fcuk out of IMHO as someone who has actually fought and served my country in war. It is a middle east problem and the countries who make up the middle east are very rich and very capable of sorting out their own issues. We welly in and we end up supporting Al-Qaeda or something worse. People need to take note that Syria is one of the most secular societies in the Muslim world, we should not interfere in what is technically a civil war and nothing to do with us.

The interesting thing about Syria is that Tony B Lair is the UN Middle East peace envoy and hes egging the UN on to get involved and send in troops. Wont be him or any of his children you can be sure but the bitch will probably make a fucking profit. Fcuk that cnut and his oil interests, stay out of it and let them sort it out for themselves. There is still no evidence as to WHO used chemical weapons or IF THEY WERE USED,  going off half cocked is no way to start a war where our already overstretched military will be expected to serve, fight and die!
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 19:00

Didn't we help arm these nutjobs to boot?
I say nuke em and let the fallout sort the rest.
Worst case scenario - radiation mutates folk into zombies and we get a double-whammy apocalypse. Killing Floor for real anyone? Smile

Personally I'm more concerned with whats happening on home soil, chemical incapacitants ( banned for use in war via the geneva convention iirc) being developed for POLICE use, combined with new police powers to break up ANY gathering ( or even to target a single individual) if they even have the slightest reason to think said person/persons MIGHT cause ANY kind of trouble.

Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 19:39

boston was fake
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2013, 19:38

Boston? The whole country is fake Razz
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 16:34

Krypter wrote:
Didn't we help arm these nutjobs to boot?
I say nuke em and let the fallout sort the rest.
Worst case scenario - radiation mutates folk into zombies and we get a double-whammy apocalypse. Killing Floor for real anyone? Smile

Personally I'm more concerned with whats happening on home soil, chemical incapacitants ( banned for use in war via the geneva convention iirc) being developed for POLICE use, combined with new police powers to break up ANY gathering ( or even to target a single individual) if they even have the slightest reason to think said person/persons MIGHT cause ANY kind of trouble.

Oh fuck no, Police use!?! Last thing we need to be doing is giving those power crazed arrogant fucks any more means to abuse at any opportunity, so they can get their quick fix of adrenaline..

As far as Syria goes, do we not have a moral obligation to do what we can to prevent (potential) war crimes? Now i don't wana poke our noses in matters which don't concern us, we've done it in the past and at the cost of several lives, be that ours own troops or even the civilians who unfortunately always seem to be the main casualties.. But can we really watch on as these appalling crimes are happening? Am not saying we should go it alone or even support the USA if they decided to go it alone. Surely something has to be done tho?
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 16:46

Also in regards to the Boston bombings, theres alot of conspiracy theories going around.. There is also A LOT of evidence, and when you look a little closer things just don't add up..

http://humansarefree.com/2013/04/the-boston-bombing-is-inside-job.html

Refer to the link above as to just one source giving several pieces of evidence backing that it may of indeed been an inside job..

Yanks - Page 4 Image

Sever people can be seen in the crowd wearing ear pieces.. Did they know something was going to happen? Or was it staged? One of the guys can be seen wearing this logo, am sure you know of it Slaine..

Yanks - Page 4 Punisher
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 19:28

Mongoose-DS- wrote:

Oh fuck no, Police use!?! Last thing we need to be doing is giving those power crazed arrogant fucks any more means to abuse at any opportunity, so they can get their quick fix of adrenaline..

As far as Syria goes, do we not have a moral obligation to do what we can to prevent (potential) war crimes? Now i don't wana poke our noses in matters which don't concern us, we've done it in the past and at the cost of several lives, be that ours own troops or even the civilians who unfortunately always seem to be the main casualties.. But can we really watch on as these appalling crimes are happening? Am not saying we should go it alone or even support the USA if they decided to go it alone. Surely something has to be done tho?
Wait a sec, our country helped arm these so called criminals to the point that we actually sold them chemical weapons, so we should be help just as accountable shouldn't we?

Oh but wait, we're allied with the U.S.A who have never once been charged as criminals of war despite the repeated use of chemical weapons ( Agent Orange, White phosphor and depleted uranium for example) so that's cool i guess.........

What should happen is the U.N should step in a do their job instead of fucking around in a political arena they should roll in, stomp face and get a handle on the situation long enough to get the civilian populations to safety, then let the armed forces duke it out without benefit of human shields.
What will happen is the U.N will do fuck all, the U.S and (most likely)UK storm in and turn it into a bigger clusterfuck before picking a side, protecting the Oil and pretending it's all a huge victory.
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 23:18

3yri@ has their own central bank. so does Ir@n. L!bya did....connect the dots:suspect: 

yeah Mongoose B0st0n thing is full of holes. look at the guy who supposedly had both legs blown off..he's awake and doesn;t look like in much pain. there is one video where they are pushing his wheelchair (so all the cameras can get a shot..taking an ambulance to him was too rational i guess) and they have to stop to keep his fake blown off legs from falling off. he is actually holding the prostethic to keep it on. lol.. amateur shit for sure
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 23:41

I don't know about you guys but Americans will believe fucking ANYTHING the state run media tells them. The TV is the most powerful and influential device that has ever been created, and is used specifically for brainwashing the masses. For fucks sake, they call it programming for a reason. From subliminal messages to ideas and themes THEY want us to think about. Why are there so many court, cop, prison, violent, sex shows on? People think these cheesy ass shows like CSI etc. are realistic. The sheeple are shown the "norm" on this programming and then they try to live that norm. It's easy for the programmers to put any idea they want to push, consciously or subconciously, and the idiots eat it up. Hollywood is the same. Ever wonder why the news people all talk the same? Its because we have been conditioned to think that when we hear that tone , cadence, inflection, etc., we think we are hearing truth from authority figures. News is fucking bullshit from assholes in a little studio with a camera repeating what they are being told to report on. Does any news exist besides what "the news" is telling us? Its all fucking bullshit. Don't even get me started on CNN. Those motherfuckers actually make up shit (wars, shootings). CNN is nothing more than propoganda. Its fucking fiction! It's a comedy drama. No 
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 18:20

Didn't CNN win a court case saying it was legal for them to broadcast lies or was that a different network?
More evidence from Boston - http://beforeitsnews.com/media/2013/05/cnn-caught-faking-boston-bombings-broadcast-2456036.html

In other news I've been reading reports that the chemical attack was an accident caused by the very people training to use said weapons ( i.e they fucked up and the weapons essentially backfired killing their own).

http://www.infowars.com/rebels-admit-responsibility-for-chemical-weapons-attack/
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 13:27

But the only ones with the access to the chemical weapons is Assads men.. The use of them is a war crime and he needs punishing..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanks   Yanks - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yanks
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squad :: Community Section :: Community Forum-
Jump to: