Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.

Go down 
+6
Bauhaus~DS~
B-morefan~ds~
Monster~DS~
§làiñê ~Ч~
HollowPoint \DD/
Moe
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 02:21

OMG OMG OMG YAY I CANT WAIT FOR BETA

Last edited by §làiñê ÐÐ/ on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 16:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed it so vid shows mate.)
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 16:09

FFS I only happened upon this vid myself yesterday and bookmarked it to post today. Laughing

Anyway...a few confirmations of some of what is in the upcoming game.

- Customizable Killstreaks
- Receive AC 130 Gunship for 11 kill streak / AC 130 has flares.
- AA12 Shotgun
- UAV Jammer weapon add-on
- Heartbeat sensor add-on
- AT4 Stingers
- New fonts
- Army Rangers, SAS, OpFor, Spetnaz forces
- Losing / Tie / Winning now on mini scoreboard thing, rather than up-top.
- new Challenges
- Sticky nades
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

Number of posts : 749

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 16:16

§làiñê \ÐÐ/ wrote:
- Receive AC 130 Gunship for 11 kill streak / AC 130 has flares.

frack. i already hate the choppers.
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 17:53

cool..i like RaNGERS better..they go into Delta Force Cool
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 20:21

some of us may need to upgrade our machines for this. i no im going to have to update my CPU asap, same for you B..more ram i reckon..your olny runnin 1.5 gigs, may wanna boost it up to 2 - 2.5 gigs if you can..
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 23:49

Think I should be good to run this game straight out of the box, though I am considering upgrading the odd part here and there anyway, just to make life a bit easier. Cool
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 06:16

only thing you need to upgrade mate is ya gfx card lol. the rest is fine.
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 19:03

i hope it doesnt give me choppy lag like cod4..i really dont want to spend more money on upgrades
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 21:42

Gasoline wrote:
only thing you need to upgrade mate is ya gfx card lol. the rest is fine.

I would agree mate, fecking thing is crapping out on COD4 and Bioshock, it isn't going to be up to the job of running MW2. You know me though, I refuse to upgrade anything until I fecking have too. Laughing

Bauhaus\DD/ wrote:
i hope it doesnt give me choppy lag like cod4..i really dont want to spend more money on upgrades

Nevermind upgrades Bro, most people are biatching about the extra cost stuck on it (and no goodies for us PC types).

Quote :
Gamers criticise cost of new game

Gamers say they are unhappy that one of the most hyped video games of the year will cost them £10 more than most other games on the market.

The company behind Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Activision, have set a price of £55 instead of the regular £45 for most other new releases.

The first Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game was the biggest seller of 2007 shifting more than seven million copies.

The latest version is released in November and will be one of the biggest sellers of the year.

Eighteen-year-old Gary from Islington in London doesn't care about the price and says he'll definitely be buying it.

"I know we'll still buy it because once we've got the game you can't stop playing it.

"£55 is a bit too much though, so a lot of people will take longer to buy it. But, me personally, I'll buy it because there's no better game than Call of Duty. I know that for a fact."

But not all gamers are so happy with the higher price. Gaming blogs and websites are getting lots of negative comments about the £55 Call of Duty will cost to buy.

Chris, who's 25 and from Bromley in Kent, says he's going to wait for a secondhand copy.

"Why should that be much more than the rest of them? I think £45 itself is tops," he said.

"Considering that CDs and DVDs have all come down in price over the years as technology's progressing, it's funny that games haven't. I'll probably still get it but I'll get it pre-owned."

Other game developers will be closely watching what happens when Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is released.

If it still goes to number one and sells millions of copies, industry experts think other companies could do the same with their big releases and charge extra.

But it's unlikely that every new game will start costing more.
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 06:24

get a 9800 GT Razz mines doin well on all the games..just my CPU is bottlenecking it.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 14:08

Not sure what I will be replacing it with yet, and I have until November to pick out a nice juicy GFX card. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HollowPoint \DD/

HollowPoint \DD/

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 22:47

Right now My Pc is set to run Anything Running at it.... Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz, 4Ghz DDR3 Gskill, 4 10K RPM Harddrives, and Upgrading to the GTX 260... Cause well.... I finally got my Settlement Check..... Wanted i7, But Thats just overkill....
Back to top Go down
bobc36

bobc36

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 11:53

the i7 isnt overkill. Its really nice actually
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 20:30

Well the game specs ain't even been announced yet, so we may be getting slightly ahead of ourselves. Cool
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 05:31

Get an HD4850, It eats up the GTX260 tbh, look at comparisons online. And right now its 100 bucks. And i refuse to get into an ATI vs Nvidia battle. ATI destroys Nvidia on low end and middle end graphics, and Nvidia dominates on the high(very high) end.
Back to top Go down
SiBeRiA
DS Member
SiBeRiA

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 04:51

Check it out.. player model prototype for Ghost

Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 Ghost210
Back to top Go down
HollowPoint \DD/

HollowPoint \DD/

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 20:53

Sorry Moe I have to smack you again!!! *SMACK* Just because ATI has better "Stats" vs low end Nvidia cards, You are wrong on the domination part.Just because the Ati scores better FPS scores does not make the card better. Its overall quality. Your 4850 may run the game maxed out on full settings getting 250 frames per second, But overall video quality of ATI if far inferior to the Nvidia set. My Stepfather and I had our computers running side by side, Him with ATI 4850 and Me with my Nvidia 250 GTS....... He had higher frames per second by at least three times. Im runnin 90 frames...... And my Gameplay is smoother and looks Ten times more realistic than Ati's card..... but then again... "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"......(sorry i is avid NVidia fan.)
Back to top Go down
SiBeRiA
DS Member
SiBeRiA

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 02:30

just adding another video...

Wee bit on the storyline, different levels.

Infinity Ward talking about MW2.
Back to top Go down
Batty\DD/
DS Member
Batty\DD/

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 21:57

cheers beer
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Must read info.....   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 20:21

Juicy bit of intel here for your perusal gentlemen Confirmed weapons and killstreaks
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 21:23

I cant fackin wait. This is getting me pumped up.
Back to top Go down
HollowPoint \DD/

HollowPoint \DD/

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 01:02

LMAO slaine Wish i had come here sooner.... heres the video to correspond it!

http://www.giantbomb.com/modern-warfare-2-interview/17-1374/
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 22:08

Excellent work mate, I didn't see the video.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 22:10

Just preordered, anyone else get it yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next