Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty Ghosts

Go down 
+2
§làiñê ~Ч~
Krypter
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Call of Duty Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 16:29

Anyone looking in to this? From what I've seen it looks like a step back in the right direction.(which is pretty high praise for a CoD title coming from me ).
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 23:25

COD? REALLY? Shocked 
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Dec 2013, 01:51

It's that or Battlefield. Rock and a hard place innit lol.

Saw my mate playing it on his ps4 earlier and the campaign ( which has co-op I think) looked to be pretty good. Online looks ok too with some actual clan/squad support thrown in.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Dec 2013, 02:47

First up, we buried that game a long time ago. I recall there was a tombstone and everything, its on these very forums ffs. Laughing 

Second, you watched it on a console, need I go on. (This in part relates to my previous comment that I can elaborate on if you so desire, but I digress). GTFO 

Thirdly, I will go look at some reviews because I have not even looked at any info so far lmfao. geek 
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Dec 2013, 11:22

Me neither (and most are bollocks anyway, MW2 reviews as proof) which is why I asked :p All I know is they patched MP to only need 4gb of ram on PC.
As for the whole console thing, show me a recent fps that was developed for the PC first... most are console ports so it makes little difference what platform it's viewed on. The basic game will be the same.
Besides, you know I'm a multiplatform gamer, they have a place and some games just don't belong on PC.

I am aware CoD was buried ( was the tombstone placed before or after certain squad members dug up and raped it's corpse? geek ) but pickings are pretty slim and BF4 just doesn't appeal to me atm, after playing BC2 and the very similar BF3.
Planet side 2 is fun but harsh, Titanfall is next year and M.A.G never made it to PC. That leaves not a whole lot of options:(
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 00:03

Krypter wrote:
I am aware CoD was buried ( was the tombstone placed before or after certain squad members dug up and raped it's corpse? geek 
Touche good sir.

I am never going to be allowed to forget her one simple mistake am I. lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 00:18

What can i say, some things are just unforgivable lol Razz
Besides, you never actually said if it was any good or not lol.

Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

Number of posts : 749

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 00:52

i looked into it, too buggy etc and it still looks the same if not worse then cod4. no dedi servers still eather..bf4 all day for me..
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 22:29

Wasn't really worth reporting mate, it was pretty much as gas said. And to be honest IMHO anything without dedicated servers isn't really worth pishing on.
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Dec 2013, 08:14

Normally I'd agree but considering the current numbers, not needing a dedicated server could (COULD!) be seen as a plus seeing as clan v clan is supported.
The rest of what I've read is normal BF4 vs CoD bullshit tbh.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Dec 2013, 01:20

A dedicated server is not necessary for a clan anymore my friend, we can just rape other people as a clan on their own servers! Laughing

Although a dedicated server as opposed to a listen/peer (I believe COD went with peer to peer, worst option) server should always be preferred if for nothing else but lag issues, hax and general dicks IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Dec 2013, 15:15

COD pah, fuck that shit... Battlefield is a much better and diverse multiplayer experience...
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Dec 2013, 15:44

You do talk pish at times Lee.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 11:46

So you really are thinking of getting COD over BF? And i talk push?

Come on now lets be serious..
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 21:17

did he say PS4?
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Dec 2013, 15:42

No but claiming Battlefield is better and more diverse is like comparing a hand with a foot.
Both games are military styled FPS titles but that's where similarities pretty much end.
Battlefield is about large scale warfare, CoD is about small scale skirmishes.
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Dec 2013, 22:43

CoD is about small scale skirmishes. ,,,on consoles!

but seriously, COD4 is probably my all time favorite
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jan 2014, 13:57

Krypter wrote:
No but claiming Battlefield is better and more diverse is like comparing a hand with a foot.
Both games are military styled FPS titles  but that's where similarities pretty much end.
Battlefield is about large scale warfare, CoD is about small scale skirmishes.

Therefore more diverse, BF offers a larger variety of gameplay due to the large scale warfare enabling ability to have close range and long range battles combined with access to Military Hardware such as Tanks, Helicopters, Jets, Quad Bikes, Jet Ski's, Boats, Jeeps e.c.t.

Or am i talking "pish"?
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jan 2014, 17:08

Yes Lee, your still talking pish, as I've already pointed out they are different types of FPS aimed at a different experience. One favours mass warfare, the other CQB.
It's like saying NFS:MW is better than a F1 simulator. Both are racing games but both do very different things and are aimed towards a different gaming experience.

If you DO want to go on comparisons though then M.A.G (ps3 and despite being a console title, possibly the finest large scale fps I've played)and Planetside 1&2 (PC) all blow the BF series out of the water with more diversity and choice of gameplay options than any Battlefield title (or CoD title for that matter) has thus far delivered.

Hell, if you really want to compare Ghosts to BF4 though hows this?
From what I've read Ghosts sports 19 modes of play, not including single player or Clan v Clan 'mode' (13 'standard' modes, 4hardcore modes, a co-op mode and squad mode), BF4 has only 11.
Already Ghosts offers more diversity just on ways to play alone and that's before looking into other game mechanics.

Frankly you may as well be debating ps4 vs Xbox 1, that's another pointless argument with no real answer as ultimately it's down to individual tastes.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jan 2014, 11:05

Its my opinion its not pish whatever the fuck pish is.. i don't have a speech impediment.. My opinion is my preference, obviously.. Which you dismiss..

Basically all i want is people to get on and play a game together again but seems like DS is dead now, seeing as those who do actually play BF4 have dropped the tags..

Well its been fun playing BC2 and BF3 and for those from the DF2 days.. Good games all!

salute 
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jan 2014, 18:32

I'm not dismissing your opinion, I'm disagreeing with your claim that one is more diverse than the other, based on your reasoning, when both games have a variety of differing features all aimed towards a different gameplay experience.
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jan 2014, 12:09

you welcome to join me in l4d2 lee Wink
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 12:08

I do love a few rounds of L4D2 i might have to take you up on that offer.. Better get it installed..
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 03:33

So, just that this is officially forum logged, BF4 (still better than COD) is great but no cunt is playing it! Right?

Its that fucking awesome no cunt plays it in case their head explodes or some shit?
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 03:35

I play bf4...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Ghosts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next