Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead

Go down 
+2
Gasoline
SiBeRiA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SiBeRiA
DS Member
SiBeRiA

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead Empty
PostSubject: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 00:02

Michael Jackson died today AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

King of Pop Michael Jackson dead at 50

Mercury News
Posted: 06/25/2009 02:26:21 PM PDT
Updated: 06/25/2009 03:54:20 PM PDT

'King of Pop' Michael Jackson died today at the UCLA Medical Center after he was brought in by paramedics who found him not breathing at his home, according to various reports.

The Associated Press quoted "a person with knowledge of the situation'' confirming Jackson had died. The Los Angeles Times and celebrity Web site TMZ.com also reported that he was dead.

Los Angeles Fire Department Capt. Steve Ruda said that paramedics were called to Jackson's home at 12:26 p.m. They performed CPR and took him to the medical center. He was in a deep coma and was later pronounced dead by doctors.

Separately, the celebrity gossip site TMZ.com reported that Jackson apparently suffered a heart attack.

A Jackson family member, who was not identified, told TMZ the singer was in "really bad shape." Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, who was in Las Vegas, was quoted as saying he had heard his son was "not doing well."

Michael Jackson's mother and at least some of his brothers were reportedly gathered at UCLA Medical Center awaiting news on Jackson's condition.
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 09:32

good riddens to him.
Back to top Go down
Alvár
Comrade in Arms
Comrade in Arms
Alvár

Number of posts : 276

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 10:55

I'm actually gutted Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CherylFallow
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 12:11

I heard he wasn't dead, as he was found in the childrens ward having a stroke. Shocked Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 13:27

§lâinê wrote:
I heard he wasn't dead, as he was found in the childrens ward having a stroke. Shocked Laughing Laughing

i found that hilarious, my girlfriend didnt tho.
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 17:30

i think he faked it, then went to try to live with Elvis and Jim Morrison, but they told him to gtfo
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 02:54

OMG NOW BILLY MAYS IS DEAD!!! THE FIFTH SIGN ON THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!AHHHHH!!!! First David Carradine, Then Ed McMahon, Then Farrah Fawcett, Then MJ, NOW BILLY!!!! *sobbing*
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 14:14

Who the hell is Billy Mays? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 15:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NNv2oiWdRU&feature=related

He does commercials...you see him like every 20 seconds here in america.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 22:31

Is it too early for MJ jokes or what, as I have a pile of them here that started coming in soon as he was rushed to hospital. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 22:36

i say let em rip...i cant wait to hear more.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 22:50

Well I suppose I already broke the seal on jokes with my childrens ward jibe above. Laughing

*Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is considered to be 99% plastic it has been decided that instead of being cremated he will be melted down and be made into Lego blocks. So the younger generation may play with him for a change.

*Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is considered to be 99% plastic and white it has been decided that instead of being cremated he will be melted down and be made into shopping bags. This way he will remain white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with.

*Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is considered to be 99% plastic it has been decided that instead of being cremated he will be melted down and be made into dummies/soothers for babies. So that babies can suck on him for a change.

*Speaking of Michael Jacksons death, his family have stated he has not been that stiff since Mcally Caulkin spent the night.

*Ebay has reported its highest bid since its inception. A record bid was made by Gary Glitter for Michael Jacksons home PC.

*Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcet died on the same day. One played with Majors, the other played with minors.

They are the only ones fit to print, the ones about bubbles the monkey are just to disturbing. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 23:06

The biggest disappointment of his life was when he discovered that Boyz II Men was a group and not a delivery service

In honor of the passing of michael jackson burger king has announced its new MJ burger made with 50 year old meat inbetween 10 yr old buns..

Rumour has it that MJ's dying wish was to have his ashes put into an etch-o-sketch.
He hoped that this way kids could continue to fiddle with his knob long after his death
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 23:07

"just leave me alone!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 12:51

not to get off topic or anything lol, but nice sig gas. Did you make that? and whohoo i just found out im the number 8 poster of all time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 14:49

yea i made it moe. i got bored and thought id give sigs a go again after making the banner.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 21:56

Told you that you were the artistic one in the group hippy. Cool
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 22:40

you smoke the herbal and im a hippy? lol your just jealous as you have no hair baldylocks Razz
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 23:10

can someone make a photo shop Slaine with a MJ fro?
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 19:34

I'm tryin....
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 19:54

Here we iz...It isnt the best because i did it in literally 2 minutes but still.Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead Slaine12
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 20:11

lol now he looks like a tower of london guard

and i would NOT take candy from that guy
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 22:57

Leave you alone for a few hours and you come up with this. Laughing

You folks have way too much time on your hands. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead   Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy SH*T The King of Pop is dead
Page 1 of 1