Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

strange laws

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

strange laws Empty
PostSubject: strange laws   strange laws I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 00:30

Just for giggles here are some weird and wonderful laws from the state of Texas (just for bauh)

*disclaimer i'm not sure how accurate these are or if they are all still 'live' laws, use this knowledge at your own risk**

The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas becasue it contains the formula for making beer at home.

Criminals are required to give thier victims 24hr notice either orally or in writing, explaining the nature of the crime they intend to comit against them.

It is illegal to milk another persons cow.

In LeFors, it's illegal to take more than 2 swallows of beer while standing.

In Mesquite, it's illegal for childern to have unusual haircuts.

It's illegal to shoot buffalo from the 2nd floor of a hotel.

It's illegal for anyone to have a pair of pliers in his or her possession.

A city ordinance states that a person cannot go barefoot without first obtaining a special 5 dollar permit.

In Clarendon it's illegal to dust a public building with a feather duster.

In Dallas county it's illegal to possess realistic dildos more than a foot in lenght. ( though it seems they can visit the football stadium - re: planking thread Razz )

It's legal for a chicken to have sex with you but illegal for you to reciprocate.

It's illegal for the blind to go hunting UNLESS accompanied by a person who can see.

You can be legally married by publicly introducing a person as your husband/wife 3 times.

So there we have it, some pointless information for your deliberations.

Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

strange laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange laws   strange laws I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 00:53

Its Trailer trash time again, or chavs/pikeys as we call them in the UK, especially that kiddie and the 3 times you say it your married thing. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com

strange laws
Page 1 of 1