Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wow its been forever

Go down 
+3
Gasoline
DeadFishy~DS~
Anubis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anubis

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-03-05

Wow its been forever Empty
PostSubject: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 09:35

Just wandering the internet and remembered about the old DF2 days and the matches between RS and DS on Bops Maps and ET. Craziness. Great to see a few of you guys still running DS and keeping things going. For those of you that don't really remember, the last DF2 game I played I was Maj. Anubis ~DS~ Of course with the fancy S that made sure you were legit DS. lol. I'm probably not going to be too active here but I did want to stop by and say hi to some old friends. How is everyone doing these days?
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 11:42

i think i remember you mate :L hows it going?
Back to top Go down
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 15:47

Your name sounds very familiar as well. I've been pretty good, it'd be hard to sum up close to a decade of things within a few short sentences but its safe to say life has been great. I hope life has treated you the same. So is DS a multi-game squad now?
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 17:31

yea, and alot of us active DS members are from SYN Razz
we play bc2 mainly, but alot of us play individual games together like bulletstorm for example Wink
Back to top Go down
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 21:51

Thats awesome. So is DS still PC only?I've migrated to consoles but I'd love to play with some DS members again. It was always a good time.
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 23:01

consol? GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 23:08

lol. If its any consolation, it hasn't been by choice. I just don't have the funds to keep a decent setup to run anything.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 00:11

Mongoose-SYN- here, how do?

Played a lil DF2 the other day and people was on.. shit TDM custom maps that was glitchy but still raped.. Been playing BC2 with DS which is a laugh when people are on..
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 17:59

hey Nubs, mahalo mate
Back to top Go down
Neferkare
DS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 20:17

Hi
Back to top Go down
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 22:27

lol, he wasn't kidding when he said a lot of syn members make up the new DS. Nice. Hows it goin bau, how did you even remember I was from HI? lol "nubs, noobs, bis" or as ao1jr would say "bisket" so many names.
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 06:36

it's amazing how much your memory improves when you quit drinking Smile

Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 20:02

I always preferred the spelling An00bis for you name Bro, good to fecking see you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 21:12

lmao slaine. Great seeing you too. Everyone had their own name for me, guess it was always too easy to make fun of. lol.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 13:58

Good times blasting ET/Bops maps ripping the pish out of everyone though, feck we had some laughs back in the day in that game mate. Very Happy

So what are you up to now, are you solely stuck on the Xpox/PShitty or is your rig capable of running a decent game Bro? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been forever   Wow its been forever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow its been forever
Page 1 of 1