Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starcraft II

Go down 
+3
Neferkare
Mongoose-DS-
§làiñê ~Ч~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 19:24

Now I know its been out a while and a few of us have been playing it, hell I am saving the final mission for when I have some time to sit down and enjoy playing it without interruption.

However I digress, I gave Fishy one of my free passes (free 7 hours playtime) and he enjoyed it so much he went and ordered it. It was the fact he has been playing it all day (congrats on it finally arriving mate) that reminded me that I still had one free pass to give away.

So anyone interested in trying an RTS game for a change, it was voted game of the year 2010, if so just pop a post in the thread and you can have my spare free pass folks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 18:57

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 21:07

No thanks, not my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Neferkare
DS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 07:16

I've bought it
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

Number of posts : 749

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:07

ill give it a go, send it over Wink
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 14:03

Okay its yours Gas, check your PM's bro for your guest pass. salute

I also have a 10 day free pass for the game whose name shall not be spoken (WOW) if anyone wants it. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

Number of posts : 749

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 15:27

§làiñê ~Ч~ wrote:
I also have a 10 day free pass for the game whose name shall not be spoken (WOW) if anyone wants it. scratch

fishy will want that, he likes guildwars which is the same thing..
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 16:34

already got my own 10day pass -.-
Back to top Go down
Neferkare
DS Member

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 18:52

you won't get me anywhere near that clusterfuck
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:38

Gasoline wrote:

Funny enough Bull said someone would compare it to Guild Wars when I offered him the key.

Perhaps Krypter will want it, we all know how he loves WoW. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 16:07

i offered bull mine too a while ago and he said he hated it...even though he hasnt tried it, but meh
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 04:07

Gasoline wrote:

I disagree, the only thing Guild Wars and WoW have in common are that they are both PvP based MMO's.
Guildwars is really a different beast from WoW as the PvP in GW is more about skill and tactics as opposed to WoW which is more about having a twinked toon and pedophiles.

§làiñê ~Ч~ wrote:
Perhaps Krypter will want it, we all know how he loves WoW. Laughing

OMG! Saying such things is so serious a sin that next time your near a church you better pop in to confession and tell the Priest what you've said, he'll let you off with a few hail mary's and a quick one off the wrist if he's in a good mood Razz

In all fairness ( as i've said before), WoW as a game is reasonably competent, its biggest downfall is its playerbase which frankly is full of cnuts, kids and g.i.r.ls masturbating to other g.i.r.ls ( Guy In Real Life - usually found pretending to be female in order to gain handouts of ingame cash, loot and other freebies).
My disdain for the community of the afore mentioned title ( and by association the title itself) is well documented and well known within the squad so if anyone is offended by my stance then too fracking bad Razz go log in to your lvl blah-de-blah ponceadin and prance around with some treehugging elves to make you feel better Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 21:45

I thought my post might rouse you from your crypt mate. Laughing Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 21:55

Been lurking around a little, mostly not had the time or energy to jump in for somegames, me grandson's been keeping everyone awake so we're all bolloxed lol. Teething + illness makes for a grumpy, noisy baby
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 22:11

Ahh the joys of a new born under the same roof you happen to be under, I remember those days. Very Happy

Note to self: Kick em all out at 16 and don't let them back in, knocked up, destitute or dying. Laughing

On the game front, you ain't been missing much mate, still shopping around for a new League to enter. Built up a tidy little database of possibilities that I will put to the members in due course for their consideration. We still like to pretend we are a democracy after all. Laughing

In the meantime I have just been pubbing it and being hax-cused an awful lot, same shite, different n00bs, just another day. geek
Back to top Go down
Neferkare
DS Member

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 20:45

I love fairies. They're pretty when flying round my head and roundand round and round... opps they're gone... shame... i liked fairies
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 14:45

And the winner of most random post of the week goes to ................ Neferkare. cheers
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 04:11

I am disappointed and ahsamed that the game that shall not be named was named and spoken of in our sacred forums!!! Outrageous
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 16:12

I humbly apologise Brother Bauh, I shall give myself a few lashes of the whip later as a penance for my most heinous crime. Sad

Is it alright with you if I wear my gimp mask and leather trousers, you know the ones that make my ass look cute? gimp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starcraft II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II   Starcraft II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starcraft II
Page 1 of 1