Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!

Go down 
+4
orb
Gasoline
§làiñê ~Ч~
Bauhaus~DS~
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 22:46

MAny happy returns bro...38!!!! damn you aren't too far behind me old man cheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheers cheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheerscheers geek jocolor bounce jocolor geek cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 23:40

Laughing

Not officially a year older for another 20mins mate, but thanks for the smiley spam. Wink

Off to get my latest tat in the morning, she is buying it for me as a present so I can save my beer tokens for ....... well for beer and the usual necessities. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

Number of posts : 749

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 15:55

happy birthday you old bastard.
Back to top Go down
orb
DS Member
orb

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 06:25

Good god you're old. God must have a sense of humor!!
Have a nice safe sober evening...jk. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 15:53

Happy birthday mate clown
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 21:34

Cheers ladies, I am old but I am not as old as Bau and that is what keeps me going. Laughing

Got the bottom of my sleeve half done, see the Tat Thread over in spam to see it.

And the missus and kids bought me MW2, was quite disconcerting when I had to tell em to send it fecking back.

Oh and I smoked some and drank some, naturally. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alvár
Comrade in Arms
Comrade in Arms
Alvár

Number of posts : 276

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 00:01

It's like a week late because I've hardly been on the PC but Happy Birthday xx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CherylFallow
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 20:18

Better late than not at all Alvar. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 22:29

happy very-belated birthday!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alvár
Comrade in Arms
Comrade in Arms
Alvár

Number of posts : 276

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 22:36

§làiñê \ÐÐ/ wrote:
Better late than not at all Alvar. Laughing

Awwch aye :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CherylFallow
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 17:11

Happy Birthday Slaine, hope you had a good un m8.
Sorry it's late, my ISP thought it would be an awesome idea to piss me off by cutting my internet connection for no apparent reason
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 21:44

Thanks once again folks. Wink

ISP problems again Kryp, starting to think em feckers don't like you or something Bro. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 06:29

§làiñê \ÐÐ/ wrote:
Thanks once again folks. Wink

ISP problems again Kryp, starting to think em feckers don't like you or something Bro. Laughing

you me both m8, i'm trying to avoid an ISP shift this close to xmas, its too much hassle at this time of year ( as these things never go as smoothly as the people involve claim), and to top it off i now have my original problem back, the one that took them over 6months to fix!, soooo i'll be spending the next day or so attached to a phone trying not to scream at the dumb pricks at virgin media because they can't understand the simple logistics involved in changing a 10 to a 5 on my profile /sigh ( and yes, its virtually that simple to fix my problem now, my line needs to be capped at 5meg they just refuse to listen lol ).

Though upon saying that one of their tech nerds ( one of the very few that actually sound like they know what they are doing) seems to think that there's a problem on the voice side of my dsl line ( his words were "incorrect Provisioning" whatever the hell that means) but VM need to get in touch with BT to get that fixed then my line will up to 16megs allegedly.

Lets hope that their space shuttles work better than their ISP's eh Razz
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 23:10

Krypter wrote:
Lets hope that their space shuttles work better than their ISP's eh Razz

Going by their efforts in Rail, Airlines and the weirdy beardy one even fecking up his own balloon trips, I don't hold out much hope mate. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!   Happy BirthdaY SLaine!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy BirthdaY SLaine!!
Page 1 of 1