Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

team fortress 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2009-01-15

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 17:45

any you cunts play it? just bought it coz everyone loves it..and its summin new to play since mw2 is fubar and lego star wars aint on weekend deal yet (slaines inside info Razz)
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 19:27

i have TF2,not really played it much but if you fancy giving it a try i'll install it n we can see what the fuss is about
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 19:50

Krypter wrote:
i have TF2,not really played it much but if you fancy giving it a try i'll install it n we can see what the fuss is about

sounds like a plan batman.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 20:52

I also have it, came with the Orange Box ages ago. Think I have played it for like an hour and never went back to it, willing to fire it up again and give it a go though.

And its not inside info Gas, its just what I heard on the Steam forums about the lego games mate. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Krypter
Krypter

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 21:21

I'm in the middle of grabbing TF2 off steam so i have no idea how long it'll take, as for Lego star wars, 15quid for the complete saga, dont seem like a bad deal imo, i also noticed Crysis+crysis warhead, anyone tried these out of interest? i have crysis but not got round to playing it, just wanted some feedback Smile
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 21:32

crysis 1 owns crysis 2..real good game.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 21:47

Never played Crysis but have heard good reports about the game play and graphics mate.
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 19:05

Snagged crysis warhead for a tenner, comes with crysis wars which is supposedly a multiplayer addon so i'll report when i get it installed etc Smile

TF2 was hectic not sure what to make of it, whats your thoughts ladies?
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 19:35

it was good last night with me as a heavy and a medic..we pwned lol crysis wars is full or cheaters mate.
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 20:11

Yeah never thought healing would rack up as much as it did Smile i tried playing it earlier but got my ass handed to me repeatedly lol i think more practice is called for.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 20:57

It was most definitely hectic, so much so that I just went Heavy and mini gunned feckers from start to finish. Didn't do too bad going by my score when I finally called it a night at nearly 4AM. Laughing

Want to try a few other game modes before I pass judgement though, and of course practice so I don't end up back in the spawn every five fecking mins. Cool
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 21:02

§làiñê \ÐÐ/ wrote:
It was most definitely hectic, so much so that I just went Heavy and mini gunned feckers from start to finish. Didn't do too bad going by my score when I finally called it a night at nearly 4AM. Laughing

Want to try a few other game modes before I pass judgement though, and of course practice so I don't end up back in the spawn every five fecking mins. Cool

Yeah i noticed, hard to kill you when you have a medic healing you all the time, gimp Razz ( thats why i spend a fair bit of time behind gas with my trusty heal-o-matic raygun hehe)
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 22:16

wait wait wait!!! is anyone playing bf2 or was that yesterdays news?
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 00:57

Last in knew we were waiting on people getting patched, i only just got mine to work this evening so i'm good to go
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 02:18

Just because I have TF2 installed doesn't mean I have dropped BF2 Bro, I still have that installed too. Cool

TF2 has actually been sitting longer on my system than BF2, I still need to get that Special Forces pack activated but I am nearly good to go. Just waiting on someone to join an online game with so I can bust my cherry in a MP game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

team fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team fortress 2   team fortress 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team fortress 2
Page 1 of 1