Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You guys are gonna hate me.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-14

You guys are gonna hate me. Empty
PostSubject: You guys are gonna hate me.   You guys are gonna hate me. I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 14:26

So i walked in to my old clan's server yesterday. without tags because i saw noone else with tags. The leader was there and he was asking if i quit and i explained how i just came to DD...I also explained the fallout from DS. He said that I was welcome back at any time. I was thinking No way, i like it at DD. So today he messaged me on xfire saying that he would give me admin if I came back. Turns out one of his admins quit. I'm gonna have to take him up on his offer. I enjoyed gaming with you guys alot, and will continue gaming with you if possible, but his offer is just too good not to take IMO. Good luck to you all, and I will miss you guys.*cry cry, sniffle, sniffle*
Back to top Go down
Alvár
Comrade in Arms
Comrade in Arms
Alvár

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: You guys are gonna hate me.   You guys are gonna hate me. I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 14:46

Good luck to ya Moe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CherylFallow
bobc36

bobc36

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: You guys are gonna hate me.   You guys are gonna hate me. I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 16:27

moe, you are a fool, and i do hate you
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: You guys are gonna hate me.   You guys are gonna hate me. I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 17:37

cya Rolling Eyes GTFO geek
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455

PostSubject: Re: You guys are gonna hate me.   You guys are gonna hate me. I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 22:50

Good luck to you mate, don't be afraid to drop by the site or the server any time Bro. salute
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Moe

Moe

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: You guys are gonna hate me.   You guys are gonna hate me. I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 00:32

Oh I definitely plan on dropping by...ill be around alot, just with different, less awesome tags. I am a fool tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys are gonna hate me.   You guys are gonna hate me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys are gonna hate me.
Page 1 of 1