Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is you gotta see.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
orb
DS Member
orb

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-10

This is you gotta see. Empty
PostSubject: This is you gotta see.   This is you gotta see. I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 20:01

This is you gotta see. 20fx828
This is you gotta see. 1y98g8

Both these guys were pissing everyone off but i still find this funny. This made my day.

Last edited by orb~DS~ on Mon 13 Apr 2009, 20:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make the picture reapear, i forgot the enitre code)
Back to top Go down
Monster~DS~

Monster~DS~

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: This is you gotta see.   This is you gotta see. I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 20:54

Well i Am glad we could make your Day.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: This is you gotta see.   This is you gotta see. I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 21:32

I am glad I assisted in making you giggle too Bro, I like to be inventive when it comes to kicking douche bags. Hence our temp ban time being 1337 mins. Laughing

You should keep taking these and adding to the thread, as I miss them half the time or am the one doing it. So by the time I maximise my game up again the bans already fecking disappeared mate.

On the Dutt one Monster, was that while I was in server but AFK or did that douche come back in after I had left. Only asking as he is on my watch list after a few of his remarks last night, I was considering Depping the biatch if he was a repeat offender. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
~G~
Council of War
Council of War
~G~

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: This is you gotta see.   This is you gotta see. I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 22:43

Good Shit
Back to top Go down
Monster~DS~

Monster~DS~

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: This is you gotta see.   This is you gotta see. I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 22:47

yeah you were there but AFK i kicked him and he came back in running his mouth saying ( i am back aw cant you ban dont have that kind of admin with your server ) so i said Wait for it and gave him a TTEMP one.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: This is you gotta see.   This is you gotta see. I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 23:04

Fecking muppet, our server we can indeed ban and get rid of pricks as we deem necessary.

He can ask Kastro and Poitrus about that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Monster JR~DS~

Monster JR~DS~

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: This is you gotta see.   This is you gotta see. I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 23:06

Monster's Was freaky funny
pwnd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is you gotta see.   This is you gotta see. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is you gotta see.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squad :: Community Section :: Humour Forum-
Jump to: