Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BF3 server pings not showing when serching FIX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ImCloud9

ImCloud9

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-05-30

BF3 server pings not showing when serching FIX Empty
PostSubject: BF3 server pings not showing when serching FIX   BF3 server pings not showing when serching FIX I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 21:58

Navigate to Start > Control Panel > Windows Firewall > Windows Firewall with Advanced security (alternatively type firewall in start menu and choose from results)

Do this even if you think windows firewall is off

Last edited by ImCloud9 on Sun 10 Jun 2012, 22:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: BF3 server pings not showing when serching FIX   BF3 server pings not showing when serching FIX I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 22:04

All this just to see ping in their feckin shite facefuck pages, this is utter bollox. Laughing

On a side note our server name has changed, not to what it was actually changed too, but I am investigating now. I assume its a GSP issue but leave it with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: BF3 server pings not showing when serching FIX   BF3 server pings not showing when serching FIX I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 22:12

Does someone have BF3CC open and is fucking with me or what, the server name will not reset to what is in the config and when I open up BF3CC it reverts to server name LON231 or some shit. That is despite me changing it on my end in the rcon as well.

If so say something cus I am not my wasting time I could be playing fixing something that some twat is doing on their end. Mad

As for the ping thing, I had to reinstall a new facefeck page plug in and restart, all back to normal without opening any ports or dropping my pants. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 server pings not showing when serching FIX   BF3 server pings not showing when serching FIX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 server pings not showing when serching FIX
Page 1 of 1