Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping: Slaine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Ping: Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Ping: Slaine   Ping: Slaine I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 19:58

Whats happened with the Gers ffs!
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Ping: Slaine   Ping: Slaine I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 00:11

Well I did say when your lot was having money problems, we were as well only with us it was the Taxman. Didn't expect it to get this far in all honesty. Shocked

There were plans afoot to stop all this happening but the HMRC forced the clubs hand by trying to move its own administors in to carve up the cash. Basically this was a defensive move to keep those feckers out and try to keep it all in house if you follow my drift. Wink

Now I have no idea how this upsets the previous plan yet, as we literally had a guy ready to step in, take on the club and sort all the debts. Which if you think about it is good enough reason for HMRC to push things along a little faster, especially if anyone on the HMRC team kicks with the other foot. fear

What happens now, well thats anyones guess but I think Celtic have a good chance of winning the SPL, (they dock us 10 points we are still only second place lol) but we can always get our trophy back next year! pirat

As for the Euro mickey mouse cups, I would rather our players focused on the SPL all the time anyway and most towns are not security equipped for our travelling fans anyway, as you are well aware :p.

Oh but one thing I know for sure at the minute is ............... if I was big Craig Whyte I would be watching my fecking back, because if hes not really really careful that guy could find himself having some sort of quick yet tragic accident. jihad
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

PostSubject: Re: Ping: Slaine   Ping: Slaine I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 16:00

The problem with being out of the "Mickey Mouse cups" is the loss of cash..

The league is lost for this season anyway too many points have been dropped..

I don't think Craig Whyte is the only cunt who needs lynching.. Wasn't it David Murray who ran up the debts in the first place?
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Ping: Slaine   Ping: Slaine I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 22:17

Agreed, but its out of our hands so wot we gonna do. We have enough to worry about with the tv deals that are now fecked, thats more lost cash. Laughing

Fcuk the league, let the tics have it and enjoy their hollow victory, meh. They can even make up songs about their glorious victory over the evil hun, still a victory they wont have earned.

It was indeed Murray who ran up a chunk of debt but in running up those debts he also won us quite a few titles (he even signed Gazza), he didn't disappear a couple of million and stick us in administration. Big Craig has some serious fecking questions he needs to answer mate, Murrays mistakes are well known, Whytes arent yet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

PostSubject: Re: Ping: Slaine   Ping: Slaine I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 23:11

§làiñê ~Ч~ wrote:
Agreed, but its out of our hands so wot we gonna do. We have enough to worry about with the tv deals that are now fecked, thats more lost cash. Laughing

Fcuk the league, let the tics have it and enjoy their hollow victory, meh. They can even make up songs about their glorious victory over the evil hun, still a victory they wont have earned.

It was indeed Murray who ran up a chunk of debt but in running up those debts he also won us quite a few titles (he even signed Gazza), he didn't disappear a couple of million and stick us in administration. Big Craig has some serious fecking questions he needs to answer mate, Murrays mistakes are well known, Whytes arent yet!

There's a lot that's been swept under the carpet no doubt! Needs all the be laid on the table clearly cause it should never of come to this! The plot thickens..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ping: Slaine   Ping: Slaine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ping: Slaine
Page 1 of 1