Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So The Walking Dead .....

Go down 
+5
Gasoline
Mongoose-DS-
Lubby
DeadFishy~DS~
§làiñê ~Ч~
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 02:50

C unts are talking another break till Feburary, only found out tonight when i was doing my catch up.

Don't tell the missus or the eldest, they have no idea I am already 8 episodes in front of em lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

Number of posts : 749

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 03:52

it pissed my dad off they doin that lol.
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 22:44

I've not watched any of the new series, recording it all to watch in one marathon - the way it should be watched Smile Goes for Game of Thrones too.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Dec 2013, 02:53

Never actually seen Game of Thrones, though it appears a lot of people do watch it. They must do if South Park is taking the pish out of it, and I only know that from the adverts cus even I dont watch South Park anymore. lol

All I could tell you about Thrones is that they film a lot of it here apparently, as someone was telling me the other week. Oh and theres a midget in it or something, or was, he could be dead for all I know. clown 
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Dec 2013, 10:58

It's pretty fucking good bro. There's decapitations,insest, murder, and a host of shit I don't want mention (spoilers). Try and watch the first episode, thank me later Wink

Oh and the dorf is fucking awesome,and there's tits.
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

Number of posts : 749

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Dec 2013, 11:18

You had slaine when you said insest
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 00:04

Indeed, it sounds worth a look.

Already found a site with the whole thing uploaded so will give the first episode a gander as advised.
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 00:20

My favourite story line has to be Arya stark, it has huge potential but again I don't want to say too much unitl you've caught up ( and given it a thread of it's own).

I keep thinking about getting the books, but ain't nobody got time for that! Wink
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 22:36

Well I watched the first episode and your right, it certainly catches the eye (and now I know where Ronan from Stargate Atlantis ended up lol). Plenty of stuff going on, seems at first glance to be a Lord of the rings and Dune hybrid in some aspects, least thats what I got from the first episode.

Gonna go check out the second episode now, not sure I will stick with it though but I will give it a go at least through season 1 and see. salute
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2013, 00:55

Into season 2 now, was gonna bin it but they brought those baby dragons in towards the end of season 1. Got to see it through to end of season 2 now. lol.

And yes the Arya storyline (took me a while to figure out who the fcuk you were talking about) does seem like one that deserves interest! Glad to see Sean Bean dead though, he put me off the series to start with, I dont like that cnut.  Cool
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Dec 2013, 08:00

Your hooked, my work is done Smile
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Dec 2013, 01:24

Indeed it is, I am 4 episodes into season 2 now.

I want to see that little Joffry cunt get his. lol
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec 2013, 18:23

Ain't he just Wink
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 22:44

Season 3 complete, its fairly heating up ain't it. Cant wait for Season 4 to kick off next year.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2013, 08:32

Good man, I use the down time between seasons to watch walking dead and (this year) BSG. Next year I think I'll dig out Babylon 5 or Farscape.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2016, 09:01

You guys still watching this? It kinda went down hill but the last season i think was pretty good..
Back to top Go down
bauhauz

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2016-05-06

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2016, 21:37

I watched a couple shows but started getting stupid
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2016, 18:32

Not caught up on the walking dead at all yet, thats something I am going to have to do at some point seeing the series is off the air atm.

I am only just starting the new season of game of thrones, not really getting into it as I did with the earlier seasons but I am willing to give it a chance to warm up.

New show (well for me) that I have been getting into is Vikings, its pretty frakin good and with my shaved head and full beard I look like the main character ... kinda lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So The Walking Dead .....   So The Walking Dead ..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So The Walking Dead .....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2