Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator

Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Mon 28 Nov 2011, 09:34

DeadFishy~DS~ wrote:
well 5 of us managed to play as a team finally tonight, was good pwning enemies togethre drunk

Yeh was some gg's salute

Best squad:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neferkare
DS Member

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 21:37

Top 4 DS pwnage. Not too shabby for our first en-masse forray into BF3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 22:21

Not bad at all ladies, though I want to see more kills next time. Remember murder and mayhem are our trademark. drill sargent

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 22:51

As Skid-Mark-Spwinkles said, first foray into BF3 as a squad *cough* Slaine wtf mw3 your gay take your face for a shit *cough* yeh early days.. Been stacked with work lately so haven't got on but after those gg's ill make time cause it was fun..

That doesn't show Bau either after closer inspection.. i wonder how negative he went? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 23:14

that game i did terribly :L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krypter

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Wed 30 Nov 2011, 08:49

You know that secretly i'm giving you all time to practice before i join in and start handing out the bitchslaps :p

'The way i see it is, the more of them i kill, the higher my chances of survival are'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Wed 30 Nov 2011, 09:00

bring it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Wed 30 Nov 2011, 18:29

Whats happened to Ryan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Wed 30 Nov 2011, 20:10

im here, im about to play now actually..havnt been assed for a while tho

Match Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Wed 30 Nov 2011, 20:19

Gasoline wrote:
im here, im about to play now actually..havnt been assed for a while tho

Firing her up now then!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Fri 02 Dec 2011, 18:37

December 6th back to Karkland is released ladies ...... if your a console peasant, you guys have to wait until the 13th apparently. Very Happy

Quote :
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- DICE, an Electronic Arts Inc. studio (NASDAQ:ERTS - News) today announced that Battlefield 3™: Back to Karkand, the first digital expansion pack for the critically acclaimed Battlefield 3, will be available December 6th for download on the PlayStation®Network and December 13th on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace and the PC. Building on the biggest launch in EA history, Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand is a full-feature digital expansion pack giving gamers more of the explosive multiplayer that Joystiq.com called "mesmerizing," and gameplay that has won over 60 industry awards and continues to delight gamers across the globe in what Seth Schiesel of The New York Times declares, "the most visually realistic shooter on the market."

Utilizing the power of Frostbite™ 2, the Back to Karkand expansion pack remasters four of the most popular Battlefield multiplayer maps in the franchise's history all with enhanced levels of destruction, including Strike at Karkand, Wake Island, Gulf of Oman and Sharqi Peninsula. In addition to these four new maps, Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand marks the return of the classic Conquest Assault mode from Battlefield 2™. A twist on the beloved Conquest mode, Conquest Assault starts one team in command of all control points on the map while the opposing team must assault and take the flags over in order to stop their tickets from bleeding down to zero. Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand also features three new vehicles, ten new weapons, five new dog tags, five new achievements/trophies and an added layer of persistence where players complete assignments to unlock items and earn rewards.

"Free for those that pre-ordered or purchased the Limited Edition of Battlefield 3, Back to Karkand is another way for us to say thanks to our fans and show our continued support for the game," said Patrick Soderlund, Executive Vice President of the EA Games Label. "The launch of Battlefield 3 was only the beginning as we vow to keep the game alive with additional content and gameplay improvements in the months ahead. We're excited to recreate and share some new Battlefield moments on these beloved maps that only Battlefield games can provide."

Available exclusively for one week on the PlayStation Network, Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand will be available December 6th at no extra charge* or for $14.99. The expansion pack will be available on December 13th for $14.99 on PC at Origin.com or for 1200 MS points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Battlefield fans can purchase merchandise online at the all-new DICE store at www.store.dice.se. For the latest news on Battlefield please visit http://www.facebook.com/battlefield, follow us on Twitter® at www.twitter.com/battlefield or sign up for the official Battlefield newsletter at www.battlefield.com.

* For those that pre-ordered or purchased the Limited Edition version of the game

And I think you deserve a look at some eye candy, you have earned it.

Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Fri 02 Dec 2011, 18:39

Just throwing this one in as its releated to BF3 and I found it funny as hell. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Fri 02 Dec 2011, 20:15

i like playing @ ultra settings....

DS Member

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Fri 02 Dec 2011, 20:52

lol, that video is great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 13:35

§làiñê ~Ч~ wrote:
Just throwing this one in as its releated to BF3 and I found it funny as hell. Laughing

ROTF Very Happy Happens so often!!

And Bank to Karkland looks genious..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neferkare
DS Member

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Fri 09 Dec 2011, 20:27

lmao so true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War

PostSubject: Battlefield 3 hackers use exploit to ban innocent    Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:36

Like every competitive shooter, Battlefield 3 has a problem with hackers and cheats who use exploits and aimbots to boost their stats. Recently the problem seems to have become more serious. The unofficial BF3 blog mentions an instance in which one of DICE’s own moderators was uncovered as a hacker. Now a group of hackers are advertising an exploit that allows them to get innocent players banned.

The author of this Reddit post got in touch yesterday with links to hacker forum discussions revealing exploits that would trick Punkbuster into ejecting honest players. A number of threads on the Battlelog forums have been started by players claiming to have been banned from Battlefield 3 games without cause. There are plenty of reports of servers and leaderboards dominated by bots racking up hundreds of kills.

DICE have recently said that they’re ramping up anti-cheat measures and have been issuing bans en-masse to cheaters they’ve been catching, but among Battlefield 3 players there’s increasing scepticism over the levels of security offered by anti-cheat program, Punkbuster.

Battlefield 3 community manager crash7800 responded to the Reddit post saying “we’re absolutely looking into this issue.” They’re currently looking into the hackers’ claims to establish how much of what they say is true. “We definitely know that something isn’t right and we’re working to fix it ASAP.” DICE’s most recent Battlelog post recognises that some players have been having problems dropping from Punkbuster servers. Their advice to affected players is to “join servers that are not running PunkBuster.”

If you encounter a cheater in Battlefield 3, DICE recommend reporting them through Battlelog. To do this, you can “enter the profile page of the person you suspect and click the triangle in the top right corner of his name.” This will lead to a report screen where the devs encourage players to “enter as much detail as possible, describing what specifically makes you believe this player has used unfair methods, and preferably include a link to the Battle Report for the match in question.”

We’ve contacted DICE for comment on the hackers’ claims and more detail on ther their plans to counter cheaters. It’s not just hackers that Battlefield 3 fans have to contend with. Many players, including ourselves, have constant difficulty getting into games. Once in, disconnections are a regular annoyance. I wrote about why Battlefield 3 deserved our Online Game of the Year award. I still think the game underneath the connection problems and cheating scandals is world class, but with so many problems three months after release, player patience will understandably be wearing thin.

Source

Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 11:34

Banning hack that's the most pathetic thing i've ever heard, could they stoop any lower?

To be fair most games do seem clean..

Hope DICE make the game as secure as possible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 13:19

Well in their defence they do seem to be taking some form of action, and I know from my past PBB experience that DICE will be working with them to strengthen the AC software.

Battlefield 3 devs hiring “anti-cheat” admin

Last week we took a look at Battlefield 3′s escalating problem with hackers and cheaters after one hacker group claimed to be able to use a Punkbuster exploit to get innocent players banned. EA told us that “we are actively looking into the specifics of this issue and we are confident that we will have a permanent solution in place shortly.”

While we await that fix, it looks like DICE are already taking further steps to tackle hackers. Eurogamer have spotted a job ad looking for an “anti-cheat administrator” who will perform “an absolutely vital function to secure the online experience our games represent.” Will this be enough to push back the aimbots?

Whoever takes the post will have to “monitor and keep up to date with the cheating community online,” and do “analytical work with our player behavior data to keep our leaderboards and game play filled with fair play.” The admin would also “work with account restrictions,” which suggests they’ll be able to deal out bans and suspensions to suspected cheaters.

Hopefully this’ll help keep cheaters at bay. so the devs can concentrate on making new maps, or fixing the remaining connection errors and long load times that some players have been experiencing. Have you encountered cheaters in Battlefield 3?

Source

Back to top Go down
Neferkare
DS Member

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Thu 16 Feb 2012, 21:51

I must say I have noticed a huge increase in the number of cheaters in recent weeks.

However, to give DICE some credit, i'm also having far less problems with the interface/connecting/disconnecting from servers than when it was first released, so they are doing something [belatedly] right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Thu 16 Feb 2012, 23:07

Neferkare wrote:
I must say I have noticed a huge increase in the number of cheaters in recent weeks.

However, to give DICE some credit, i'm also having far less problems with the interface/connecting/disconnecting from servers than when it was first released, so they are doing something [belatedly] right.

Not see too many in the servers ive played in.. Maybe if you wasn't such an anti-social twat you'd be alright!! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War

PostSubject: Good or bad, I dont know but we will find out soon   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 11:32

DICE rebuilding Battlefield 3 with massive upcoming patch

DICE have released a humongous list of fixes they’re planning to make in an upcoming patch on Battlelog. It consists of dozens and dozens and dozens of tweaks. A reduce in recoil here, increased bullet spray there, the individual changes seem minor, but the sheer number of should make this Battlefield 3′s most important update yet.

Almost every weapon in the game has altered which should have a significant impact on the way Battlefield 3′s fire fights feel. The changes don’t just stop at weapons. Vehicles have been altered, bipods have been significantly buffed and Battlefield 3′s most popular weapon attachments have received attention. If you’re a big Battlefield 3 fan, you’ll definitely want to take a look at this list.

Oh, and “tanks can no longer drive into the water and cross the Wake Island lagoon completely submerged,” That’s just one of many bug fixes that you’ll also find included in the patch notes below.

The weapon changes are especially interesting. It looks as though the changes are aimed at establishing a stronger sense of what each weapon does better than any other, creating a more defined role for them on the battlefield, or just pruning them for general balance reasons. Just look at their patch notes for the MK3A1 shotgun. DICE say they’ve increased the mag capacity by four and reduced the density of its scattershot, giving it a lower rate of fire with more ammo in order to give it “an edge vs the USAS.” The devs explain the precise reasoning behind most of the changes, which is a nice touch.

DICE point out that “this is still not a full update list and there will be more information on this as we go forward.” There’s no ETA on the patch just yet because the team say that they’re “sstill working on improving online gameplay for all of our dear community members.” Here are the patch notes in full, starting with those weapon changes.

Source

Guys there are two pages worth of tweaks announced so far, I was going to add them here but the list is seriously fucking huge. If you want to see the full list then please visit the source for details, it reads like possible game changing stuff really. fear

Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 17:51

shall be interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krypter

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 19:23

+1 to those of us who waited before buying, -100 to EA/Dice for not releasing a finshed product ( though to be fair, who the fuck does these days.)

'The way i see it is, the more of them i kill, the higher my chances of survival are'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Sun 11 Mar 2012, 19:04

The Armoused Kill DLC sounds interesting..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Today at 08:34

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next