Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scottish Diplomacy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Scottish Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Scottish Diplomacy   Scottish Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 13:11

Not sure how true this is, cannot find any evidence of it in any newspapers or anything but it made me fcuking laugh. Laughing

One thing about blokes from Scotland is that their hearts and humour are always in the right place!

Jimmy MacDonald, a City Councillor from Glasgow, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

'If hooking up one raghead terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camelshagger to save just one Scottish soldier's life, then I have only three things to say. Red is positive, Black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Scottish Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Diplomacy   Scottish Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 16:34

It's obviously false information Slaine, weegies as a race are not intelligent enough to know about cars ( or magic boxes as they call them) let alone be able to instruct anyone on how to hook up a car battery Razz
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Scottish Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Diplomacy   Scottish Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 16:16

Touche sir touche. Laughing

My research confirmed that fact that there is/was indeed a councillor of that name, in Glasgow but no evidence to support he actually made any such comments. Still its funny all the same. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Scottish Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Diplomacy   Scottish Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 17:51

There is indeed a jimmy( or James) macdonald who sat/sits on the council for the weegie feckers but i'm unable to find any reference of this quote on anything but non-official forums ( ie. no mention of it anywhere in any press etc) also, IIRC, the earliest date i've been able to track this comment to was April 2010 amd it seems to have been re-used several times since.
Taking the above into consideration i'm leaning towards it being a fake but funny none the less Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scottish Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Diplomacy   Scottish Diplomacy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scottish Diplomacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squad :: Community Section :: Humour Forum-
Jump to: