Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Films to watch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Films to watch Empty
PostSubject: Films to watch   Films to watch I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 17:18

Some of the more interesting films release this year include byt is not limited to:

Sucker Punch - fucked up mental film involving robotic samurai's with chain guns,cyberpunk girls and nazi's, how can you NOT want to see this! Razz

The green Hornet - i'm not expecting this to be fantastic but it should be fun

The Green Lantern - Another DC hero on the big screen, though not popular over here, in the states this guys big ( i think the 3rd most popular comic iirc) definatly one to watch out for

Thor - after seeing the trailers i'm not sure if this will be cheesy as hell but it looks action packed so should be entertaining enough

Real Steel - looks like radio controled robotic boxing ( with pretty big fkin robots), the trailer looks like this film could be OK but i think it'll be plot dependant.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Transformers, nuff said.

Pirates of the Caribean : On stranger tides - Jack sparrow, nuff said

Paul - From the team that brought you Shawn of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. A road trip film with a difference.

And lastly a special choice which i'm sure Fishy will be rushing off to see

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never - Yes the little twat is apparently getting his own film about his life achievementsso far, speculations have indicated the film will last around 20minutes ( Seriously)

Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Films to watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Films to watch   Films to watch I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 18:10

Oh i also forgot to mention the films for both Yogi bear and (of all things) the fething SMURFS! /facepalm
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Films to watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Films to watch   Films to watch I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 22:37

Sucker Punch and the new Pirates films are the only ones that remotely spark my interest. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Sponsored content

Films to watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Films to watch   Films to watch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Films to watch
Page 1 of 1