Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wated everyone get?/

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2009-01-15

wated everyone get?/ Empty
PostSubject: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 23:04

as the title says.

i got call of duty mosern warfare 2. my gf wants to watch me play it and she says if i dont then i dont get sex or any other special treats if you no wat i mean so im sorry fellow boycotters..i gotta fold!!
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 16:25

W000t! mw2 ftw! Wink
But i got a fish tank which is awesome, and i a t-shirt a beenie and belt Razz
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 20:54

Gasoline wrote:
as the title says.

i got call of duty mosern warfare 2. my gf wants to watch me play it and she says if i dont then i dont get sex or any other special treats if you no wat i mean so im sorry fellow boycotters..i gotta fold!!

*coughwhippedcough*

I got a full size electronic drum kit and some warhammer 40k goodies as well as the manditory pair of socks:P
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 22:03

Seems the first two posters got a touch of dyslexia for Xmas too. Shocked Laughing

Gasoline wrote:

Easy to see who wears the trousers in your house mate. Laughing

I am sure IW will put your birds cash in their huge pile with the rest of their millions and you can enjoy the hacks, lag and lack of modded content. Have fun sell out. Razz

Anyway I got a new mobile, a G15 keyboard, one of those micro remote control helicopters, Monty Python complete box set and two tickets to go see Metallica. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 22:28

§làiñê \ÐÐ/ wrote:
two tickets to go see Metallica. Very Happy
*cough cough* ^^
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 23:08

DeadFishy-DD- wrote:
§làiñê \ÐÐ/ wrote:
two tickets to go see Metallica. Very Happy
*cough cough* ^^

Sod off, your too young to appreciate Metallica, go back to watching boyzone or summat Razz
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 23:09

boyzone are a bunch of haxors..
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 23:09

intersting i cant say haxors. F4gs
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 19:19

hey, i like sex. tough shit init lol. ill try it, play the single player and shelf it.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 22:41

Was talking to Bob about MW2 last night mate and he reckons its not all that bad, great SP if a bit short and he reckons he has not seen many hacks if at all.

That said though I will still wait until its in the bargain bin and still enjoy sex in the meantime, though don't tell the wife the last part as she will only start asking awkward questions. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gasoline
Council of War
Council of War
Gasoline

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 22:55

§làiñê \ÐÐ/ wrote:
Was talking to Bob about MW2 last night mate and he reckons its not all that bad, great SP if a bit short and he reckons he has not seen many hacks if at all.

thatl prolly be the main thing i do is sp till the other half gets bored of it then it will be shelfed.
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 16:31

§làiñê \ÐÐ/ wrote:

That said though I will still wait until its in the bargain bin and still enjoy sex in the meantime, though don't tell the wife the last part as she will only start asking awkward questions. Laughing

Bah some people have no morals at all, turncoat Razz
I still wont be buying it unless they bring it up to standards ( though if my suspision's are right and they include dedicated support as part of their pay-to-play plans, they can still take a running frack at themselves)
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 20:23

erm.....good excuse? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 21:54

Krypter wrote:
§làiñê \ÐÐ/ wrote:

Bah some people have no morals at all, turncoat Razz
I still wont be buying it unless they bring it up to standards ( though if my suspision's are right and they include dedicated support as part of their pay-to-play plans, they can still take a running frack at themselves)

In all fairness lads I did say right at the very start of all this that I would pick it up from the bargain bin eventually, but that I wouldn't pay the asking price for what is essentially a SP game, because the MP side is so fecking dire its insulting.

So its not a turnabout on my part at all as the game will already be dead and hopefully a lesson learnt by Kotick and Co. I will give them a quarter of the asking price for the POS they produced to play the SP, I will not however give them full price for what I consider to be a substandard product nor support what they are doing.

By the time it is in the £10 bargain bin in my local Games store, IWNet will be dead and buried, feck who knows IW may well follow it (at least in a PC sense) as deep down we both know there is not going to be any dedicated support added Kryp mate.

And on a side note, guess what became the most pirated game (not that I support that type of thing obviously) on the PC of 2009. Laughing

Quote :
According to TorrentFreak, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 has been downloaded illegally nearly 4,100,000 times for PC in 2009, topping the list after only releasing just two months ago.

Provided these numbers are indeed accurate, Activision has potentially lost more than $245 million in sales on the PC version alone.

The Sims 3, Prototype, Need for Speed Shift, and Street Fighter IV help round off the top five for the year, all of which appeared on the PC platform.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii was the highest downloaded Wii title with 1,150,000 downloads.

The report notes the total download figures for this year double that of last year's numbers, and that PC remains to be the target for torrent downloads, with more than three times that of the Wii and Xbox 360.

Source
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 01:01

i got a tom tom gps ..i'm Texan and i get lost easily
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 20:07

Have sat nav built into her company car, be fecking lost (quite literally) without it mate. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wated everyone get?/   wated everyone get?/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wated everyone get?/
Page 1 of 1