Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAG (ps3 title)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

MAG (ps3 title) Empty
PostSubject: MAG (ps3 title)   MAG (ps3 title) I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 23:11

For those of you who own the PS3, my money is on MAG to be the next big thing, it seems to be a cross between Planetside and Battlefield. With 256 player battles and a freestyle progression tree this game looks and sounds like its going to be alot of fun.

www.mag.com for a video clip with ingame footage ( which makes a frickin change)
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

MAG (ps3 title) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG (ps3 title)   MAG (ps3 title) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 13:15

i has a buddy whos getting that, looks awesome
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

MAG (ps3 title) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG (ps3 title)   MAG (ps3 title) I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 22:30

Seen the promo's and stuff on the gaming programmes I watch, which do seem to be heavily console filled of late, but it looked interesting. The fact it was a PS3 only venture was a bit of a disappointment.

256 players going head to head is one hell of a frag fest. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

MAG (ps3 title) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG (ps3 title)   MAG (ps3 title) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 01:07

§làiñê \ÐÐ/ wrote:
Seen the promo's and stuff on the gaming programmes I watch, which do seem to be heavily console filled of late, but it looked interesting. The fact it was a PS3 only venture was a bit of a disappointment.

256 players going head to head is one hell of a frag fest. Cool

I'm glad its going to be a Ps3 exclusive ( thought i'm secretly hoping for a PC version ), it'll help show developers that the PS3 is a viable gaming platform as currently the PS3's only downside ( other than its initial cost vs other consoles) is lack of support from game makers.
The sheer volume of title available to the 360 has made it hard for the ps3 to get a foothold but thats starting to change as more and more companies stat making games/ports for the console.

Thats not to say the 360 is a bad console either ( before all the fanboys start jumping in Razz), just saying that the ps3 is under-rated because alot of developers are/were unwilling to risk cash on what everyone figured on being an epic fail, the more exclusives it can get the more popular it will become and if that train of logic puzzles you think on this, the Xbox+360 were only made as popular as they are now by 2 titles, Halo and Gears of War, i personally bought my 360 just so i could play gears and i know ALOT of people who bought the console for the exact same reason, it just proves that one or two games is all you need to make or break a platform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAG (ps3 title) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG (ps3 title)   MAG (ps3 title) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAG (ps3 title)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squad :: Community Section :: Community Forum-
Jump to: