Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.

Go down 
+6
Bauhaus~DS~
B-morefan~ds~
Monster~DS~
§làiñê ~Ч~
HollowPoint \DD/
Moe
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. Empty
PostSubject: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 03:27

Check that out...upper right corner...list of perks. looks like theres gonna be stopping power, extreme conditioning, maybe a knife perk, something to do with health(maybe juggernoob) and something to do with an arrow pointing down...maybe last stand? If you look at the upper left, there's some writing(russian maybe?). The guys in the elevator were russian, and theyre saying how they're going to die soon at another point. from some other frames i can almost tell that it's most likely on American and South American Soil(You can see the washington monument with a flag in one and some south american stuff in another). It's at an airport. That's just some of the stuff ive seen and heard. Tell me what you think. and i think this is an awesome teaser trailer too...makes me wanna pay a grand just to see actual gameplay. BTW, there's also gonna be another ship and an oil rig O.o

Last edited by §lâinê ~Ч~ on Mon 30 Mar 2009, 19:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed it so Vid shows)
Back to top Go down
HollowPoint \DD/

HollowPoint \DD/

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 04:46

Nice recon work Moe, I knew youd Catch up to me!
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 19:19

Nice work indeed, I found this one which slows down the Vid and zooms in on the info.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Monster~DS~

Monster~DS~

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 19:28

OH I CANT WAIT.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 22:16

o damn....i cant believe this was already somewhere. i spent like an hour on that. Kill me.
Back to top Go down
B-morefan~ds~

B-morefan~ds~

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 23:42

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 02:43

Did you forget to take your meds today B-more? Sit boy. SIT!!!! but ya, I'm freaking out about it too.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 00:23

At least we know it has to be better than WaW, as COD is back with Infinity Ward where it belongs. Laughing

Well for now anyway. Neutral
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 15:00

Activision and Infinity Ward are confident that Modern Warfare 2 could become the "biggest selling game of all time." Simon Wells, a Call of Duty brand manager, told MCV .

Full interview HERE!

Quote :
"We want to propel this year's title to be the biggest selling video game of all time. That may raise some eyebrows, but step back and look at the franchise's trajectory through preceding launches, and this objective starts to look viable."

Last edited by §lâinê ~Ч~ on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 19:51; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Broken Link (Killer23))
Back to top Go down
Monster~DS~

Monster~DS~

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 15:55

I am ready for this to happen.
Back to top Go down
HollowPoint \DD/

HollowPoint \DD/

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 19:46

Ooooooh Cant wait to read the interview...... But the link you posted is broken.....

So i took the liberty of fixing it for you.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 19:52

I just fixed it myself, as you were doing it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 22:35

YOU GUYS HAVE TOO MUCH FREE TIME !
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 23:08

You say that like its a bad thing Bro. Laughing
Back to top Go down
HollowPoint \DD/

HollowPoint \DD/

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 02:48

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.   Some CoD6 info...Check out some things. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some CoD6 info...Check out some things.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next