Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titanfall

Go down 
+2
Bauhaus~DS~
Krypter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Titanfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall   Titanfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014, 10:56

Seems that most games ( console included) now have two price tags. One for the game itself and another for the DLC, by either going 'premium' or buying individual add-ons.

Essentially, PC games now cost roughly£50-60 these days, assuming you can't/don't want to play without having all the addons
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Titanfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall   Titanfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014, 04:08

Fuck that for a game of soldiers, pun intended. :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Titanfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall   Titanfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014, 15:17

Just earn more money.. Simples!
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Titanfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall   Titanfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014, 20:12

Other than price, it's not so different from buying a game+expansion pack. The main ones being that firstly, you pay for your expansion upfront, before it's even made and secondly, you get it in bits, with no actual guarantee as to what it will actually contain.

Saying that there's a few good free-to-play games that don't require you to 'pay to win'

Ghost Recon Phantoms (formerly Ghost Recon Online) seems fairly balanced. I've not played it much but when half the server leaves because your noob gun is raping folk with more advanced kit, it's a good sign.

Planetside 2 - still the best team oriented, massive scale fps I've played on the PC. Again all unlocks CAN be bought but I've managed just fine earning them in game.

I've not tried it's current incarnation yet but last I played it, America's Army was pretty damn good too.

They're probably the best 3 F2P shooters out there currently, though i've not tried them all as I'm having too much fun in TitanFall Razz

Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Titanfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall   Titanfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2014, 01:51

Way its going I wouldn't be surprised to see pay to play games in the near future, similar to the xpox member shite.

Consoles are destroying pc gaming, no ifs or buts about it!

I am seriously considering a retro night tho, I dont know maybe some BC2, DF2 or BF3 if anyone is up for it that is. I am kinda missing shooting peeps in the face.
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Titanfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall   Titanfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2014, 07:34

I'd be up for that fella. Don't have DF2 though Sad
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

Titanfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall   Titanfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2014, 20:09

i'd be in for some BF3. this Sat or Sunday evening perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Mongoose-DS-
Match Coordinator
Mongoose-DS-

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Titanfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall   Titanfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 20:33

BF3 would be a good shout
Back to top Go down
Bauhaus~DS~
Council of War
Council of War
Bauhaus~DS~

Number of posts : 929

Titanfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall   Titanfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 17:50

ive been playing BF3, it runs great and still fun. I never really got to play it much before BF 4ail. I think I'll be on BF3 for a while.
Back to top Go down
Krypter
Krypter

Titanfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall   Titanfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2014, 16:15

Titanfall is FREE to play on PC for 48hrs via origin. For those who want to try it.
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Titanfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall   Titanfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 00:56

Meh I have been off gettin pished, you know practice for the bigger pish up to come!

Dont try this at home, I am a professional.  Very Happy 

Been a while since I had some FPS tho, some BF3 sounds good to me. This weekend I am a tad busy though, these riots just start themselves you know.  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titanfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall   Titanfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titanfall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squad :: Community Section :: Community Forum-
Jump to: