Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EA E3 Pre-show Conference.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

EA E3 Pre-show Conference. Empty
PostSubject: EA E3 Pre-show Conference.   EA E3 Pre-show Conference. I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 21:14

Live at this LINK!

BF3 has not taken to the stage yet and it seems the servers and Battlelog wont be up again till after it has sigh. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
ImCloud9

ImCloud9

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: EA E3 Pre-show Conference.   EA E3 Pre-show Conference. I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 21:17

approx 21:30 for us in the uk i have been sat here watching the clock!
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: EA E3 Pre-show Conference.   EA E3 Pre-show Conference. I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 21:21

Aye they moved the clock after it was meant to go live just before 2000hrs. Lets see if they move it again, in the meantime Im waiting to see what BF3 is going to show at the conference, just have to watch this sim shitty bollox and hope they are next up on stage lol. Neutral
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

PostSubject: Re: EA E3 Pre-show Conference.   EA E3 Pre-show Conference. I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 21:38

BF3 was just up, it was all about the Premium service .... shock horror. Shocked

Like the way they are selling it tho, saying more guns, more vehicles, etc ..... which you will actually get if you buy the DLC anyways without Premium. Con much. Laughing

Console kiddies are at this very moment snapping that up like crack addicts as its just gone live ladies. PShitty has the Close Quarters now and its going live on the PC and the Xpox next week.

MOH is up now, looks pretty but not surprising considering its on the frostbite2 engine as well I guess. Looking like a reskinned BF3 really only with more RC toys, their EOD bot is definitely cooler.

Time is now 2144hrs and Battlelog is still down, why am I not surprised. Laughing

Last edited by §làiñê ~Ч~ on Mon 04 Jun 2012, 21:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ImCloud9

ImCloud9

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: EA E3 Pre-show Conference.   EA E3 Pre-show Conference. I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 21:44

its up but i cant see the server pings when im searching for servers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EA E3 Pre-show Conference.   EA E3 Pre-show Conference. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EA E3 Pre-show Conference.
Page 1 of 1