Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking me email as ya do...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Checking me email as ya do... Empty
PostSubject: Checking me email as ya do...   Checking me email as ya do... I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 18:24

Found this, apparently theres a new MOH game in the pipe for release in October. I know it wont exactly float anyones boat in here as we aren't great MOH fans. Just posting it for general information and first look really.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Checking me email as ya do...   Checking me email as ya do... I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 20:55

not gunna deny, that does look pretty awesome army
Back to top Go down
Neferkare
DS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Checking me email as ya do...   Checking me email as ya do... I_icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 12:31

I might give it a go. I'm not a MOH fan becuse the series hadn't kept up with BF and COD in terms of gameplay and graphics. However, this definately seems to be drifting closer to them
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Checking me email as ya do...   Checking me email as ya do... I_icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 02:41

Have to admit it looks nice, and as Nefer says the series has been fail up till now (well you didn't say, it was more insinuated). It should of stuck to the console market. Very Happy

This is my new quote "try before you buy".

I had like a page and a half written as to the reasons why you should demo games and how rarer that is becoming ....... but at some point i realized I was too stoned and you weren't listening. The crux of my entire argument was that the PC market is gobbling up DLC now and no one bats an eyelid ... so maybe we deserves it! gimp
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking me email as ya do...   Checking me email as ya do... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking me email as ya do...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squad :: Community Section :: Community Forum-
Jump to: