Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GPU Temp check...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

GPU Temp check... Empty
PostSubject: GPU Temp check...   GPU Temp check... I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 20:44

Installed the 275 today, thank you Bob you are my hero but I want to make sure shes running as she should be before I take it thro the rigors of a couple of hours playing proper FPS games.

I know there are loads of 3rd party progs out there to measure your GPU temperature but is there one in particular anyone can reccomend. I dont want to go through a list of shit ones myself only to perhaps happen across a decent one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
bobc36

bobc36

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-10

GPU Temp check... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPU Temp check...   GPU Temp check... I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 21:56

MSI's afterburner program is pretty good. It also allows you to do some overclocking if need be. When I was running it, it didnt seem to have any problems with temperature controls. Hopefully noting got damaged in shipment.
Back to top Go down
DeadFishy~DS~
DS Member
DeadFishy~DS~

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-07-20

GPU Temp check... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPU Temp check...   GPU Temp check... I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 23:19

id agree with bob on that one, msi afterburner is what i use for tweaks and checking my tempretures
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

GPU Temp check... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPU Temp check...   GPU Temp check... I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 13:17

Have installed that since my last post along with GPU-Z and CPU-Z, and your both correct MSI is a great little tool. Very Happy

There's nothing wrong with the card Bob, shes running fine and dandy (thanks again btw) I just wanted to monitor the temperatures as I'm having some issues playing BF3 mate. Game basically freezes after a few mins in MP, so I just wanted to check the temps as I try to figure out whats wrong (besides the game being made by DICE). Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Sponsored content

GPU Temp check... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPU Temp check...   GPU Temp check... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GPU Temp check...
Page 1 of 1