Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange the things i find in my inbox ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Strange the things i find in my inbox .... Empty
PostSubject: Strange the things i find in my inbox ....   Strange the things i find in my inbox .... I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 21:06

And no I dont mean the usual penis enlargement pills or the nigerian who wants me to send him 500 quid so he can unlock some millions I won in the kenya national lottery emails. There is a new CnC game coming up to release.

I hadn't even heard of a new CnC game but apparently there is one according to an email I got from EA. Though its free to play, is browser based and still in beta so I don't hold out much hope of it being as good as any other previous title in my favourite series.

CnC Tiberium Alliances
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Strange the things i find in my inbox ....   Strange the things i find in my inbox .... I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 01:37

worth a look i suppose, though it's EA so i'm not holdin my breath
Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Strange the things i find in my inbox ....   Strange the things i find in my inbox .... I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 19:08

I took a look at the site, logged in give it a go for a whole 10mins .......... its shite dont even bother loading it up.

I closed the browser and I wont be going back as its utter shite, I never even got in any pvp or pve. Seems its also going to be another one of those pay to win free to play games. Its not worth wasting internets on mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com
Krypter
Krypter

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Strange the things i find in my inbox ....   Strange the things i find in my inbox .... I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 19:13

Too late, just after i posted my reply i clicked the link and shortly after wished for something bad to happen to EA(again).

Just another attempt at cashing in on what was once a major franchise for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange the things i find in my inbox ....   Strange the things i find in my inbox .... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange the things i find in my inbox ....
Page 1 of 1