Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Squad

Old Gamers, New Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Veri Killcount. BSG Online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amiill
XTC Wing Member
XTC Wing Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-13

The Veri Killcount.  BSG Online Empty
PostSubject: The Veri Killcount. BSG Online   The Veri Killcount.  BSG Online I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 03:25

I had the finishing blow on veri 4 times in an hour. i think he logged off as im only lvl 30ish and he's 120ish.

once was nukes to finish him off, 2 short range missile launchers and a strike damage buff for over 5k hp because he was gloating after winning a 3:1 fight, twice more as part of a fleet battle one of which i did atleast half of his 8k health because i just concentrated on him as he hid at the back of his fleet, and then on my own against him and a line buddy of his where lubby joined in the last of it as the fleet caught up with me. i just had to tell someone.

i love my marauder - its a line killer Wink

Back to top Go down
§làiñê ~Ч~
Council of War
Council of War
§làiñê ~Ч~

Number of posts : 2455
Registration date : 2009-01-15

The Veri Killcount.  BSG Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Veri Killcount. BSG Online   The Veri Killcount.  BSG Online I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 12:32

Everyone hates Veri, I think its his charm and banter in chat that endears him to people. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.gofuckyourself.com

The Veri Killcount. BSG Online
Page 1 of 1